Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle...

+2
Twixie
Elyia
6 posters

Go down

Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... Empty Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle...

Post  Elyia Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:10 pm

“You told him what?”
“I love you?”
“Your not suppose to tell him!”
“But I love you?”
“Shut up, what are we suppose to do now?”
“I love you.” He grinned at Elise.
“Not now, damn your not suppose to tell him.”
“I looove youuuu.” Anak sang.
“Where’s Ronneir?”
“I love you...” He sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were out at Endless Sea again when all of the sudden Rebel looked around and said, “Hey guys...”

“Yeah?” Mr. Strider looked up.
“Where’s Inferior?” She looked very befuddled and confused.
“Wasn’t he always with us the whole time?” Goon said, looking around.
“Well he has to be somewhere...” Stealth responded, trying to reassure everyone.
“No way he was with us.... uummm when you all went to save Mr. Strider.” Minty said.
“Wait did he come back up?” Goon was not contemplating.
“Uuhh....”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Guys?” Inferior awoken in a dark underwater chamber.
hellooo remember me?” Ariel’s voice echoed through the water chamber.
“Fuck.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a long way to the demon realm’s portal. Lagalos has heard of it before, a gateway between this world and the world of where demons rule. No one goes into the demon’s world willingly unless they were going to offer something, in return for an unholy power or service. But the consequences were always dire.

A nice traveller was kind enough to allow Lagalos to ride in the hay wagon most of the way there, but upon seeing the ashen crater-like landscape as the road turned to lead away; he thanked the traveller and continued his way.

The fire was unbearably hot, free lava flowed through the cracks of the earth, and steam pools clouded his vision. There were wild calls of phoenixes in the air, and grunts of beasts now and then. With sudden breeze of cold clear air, he saw the other side. There it was, the famed portal was just beyond those hills and hidden in that mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Huck and Choco awoken to find everyone missing from the ship, Jumbo enjoyably helping himself to the ration that they had.

“What happened?” Choco said.
“Maybe they all abandoned ship when a monster attack.”
“Oh that’s good for us.”
“Hey looks like we were on course to Pirate Island.”
“Really? That’s oddly convenient, almost like someone set coarse there.”
“Meh.”

They anchored the boat behind some rocks, hiding it from being stolen and left Stampy on it to enjoy the month’s worth of food. Swimming to shore Choco soon saw lots and lots of men, all in thong shaped pants that have worn out over time.

“Uhhh..” Choco said looking away.
“Ok, maybe not as great as I thought.” Huck was now focusing on the sky.

Then the pirates looked and saw Choco and Huck. They were shocked with horrors of what was going to happen when they were being swarmed by them.

“Hump the tiger, hump the girl,
Hump till we steal their precious pearl.” They canted, over and over again.

Huck took out the axes, and started swing at them, only driving them back for a few seconds. Choco was already running across the shores. Huck looked to see Choco already running, and then he panicked as he realized he couldn’t run as fast.

“wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwad” Choco screamed as she ran. Dozens of sexually deprived men trapped on the island lost all rationality or sensibility when they saw they could hump something that wasn’t inanimate, imaginary or each other.

Why are all men like this? Choco soon heard Huck screaming, followed but the sounds of blood being spilt and grunting.

With Jumbo’s excellent ears, he stayed put. No need to give those pirates a bigger target he thought to himself.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

There it was the gates of the demon realm. Unguarded and free for any to enter, Lagalos gripped his bow tightly and lunged in. Suddenly everything when black and he saw images rush by him, possibly of past warriors and then with a blue flashing light, he was in the demon realms.

There hung three suns on top of the sky, blaring out flames that appear to lick the acid red landscape. Everything was barren, just pure white trees baked from the heat, and bright red rocks everywhere. There was no sound, not even a weak push of wind.

Lagalos looked back, and saw nothing but barren landscape. Then taking a step forward, suddenly everything went dark. The three suns were instantly replaced by two giant moons, which appeared to be standing on the mountains in the background. There was dark green blushful grass everywhere. The desolated landscape was now a large meadow in the depths of night.

“Whoa...” Lagalos said, something changed, and was inexplicable. He saw something moving towards him, taking up his bow suddenly everything went to the barren landscape. The creature was gone and he signed in relief.

Walking forwards the scene alternated again, and he found that this time, there were more demons around every time. They then would look at him and lunge after him. Fortunately he didn’t have to stay long in that before everything switched back.

The intervals of these jumps are getting longer... He thought.
“Indeed they are young elf. Or should I say aged elf.” A deep voice rang around him, Lagalos spun around looking for the source of voice in the barren landscape.

“You won’t find me so easily. But I however know you seek me.” Lagalos lowered his bow slightly.

“Yes your mind is as unguarded as the younger lines of blood in your world.”
“Stop it.” Lagalos said.
“As you wish little one. Tell me what your heart desire.”
“What price are you asking for?”
“No price, not for you. You will accomplish what is needed to be done, for now and later. But, consequences follow with the unheeded path.”

“What do you mean, a demon, and a demon king foremost is never so kind or generous.”

“You flatter me with fantasy, we are just merely demons who live in harmony, perhaps, it’s your kind that has wronged.”

“Quiet you wretched beast, I am here to save my friend, nothing more.” Lagalos was getting impatient with the King.

“Save your breath, but the one you seek is true, I can save your friend. But that will come at a price, for there is a vial somewhere towards the suns that will save him. But here I will give you a gift.” In front of Lagalos, a small drill-like worm tunnelled out of the hard baked dirt and died. As the body dissipated, there remained was a small seal on a piece of paper.

“Pick it up.” The voice said drawly. Lagalos unable to control his body picked up the seal and then with a dark purple glow, it shrivelled up in his hand and then dug under his skin.

He watched in horror as the paper slithered up his veins, then his wound closed. When he had regained control again, he inspected his body, as he felt a growing power inside of him.

“You now carry the demon blood, your powers are deadly, and you neither require any forces nor power from the world. You are independent from any requirements except yourself. I expect to see you again.”

“Well that’s anticlimactic... Hello?” Lagalos heard nothing then; suddenly everything went to the moon’s landscape. Demons were everywhere, but they neither lunged at him nor bothered.

“W-eerelcome brootha...” A ghoul moaned out to him.
“Uh yeah sure, ok great to be here.” Lagalos kept going, towards the two giant moons.

“Aahh..k you’s d-oon’t w-aaant t-ooo goo t-heere.” The ghoul called after him.
“Why not? I need to go there.” Lagalos had no time to waste with something as insignificant as one ghoul.

“B-eeecauses, t-hee w-aaalking m-ooons c-oooomes t-oo w-ee’s” The ghouls said, then looking at the moons, he suddenly panicked and scurried off the other way.

Lagalos still confused, then realized that all the demons around him were gone, and that it was now an eerie silence. Lagalos then heard a quiet tremble.

Then he saw the still grass were all starting to point away from the moons. But no wind was blowing. A tremble grew louder. A low hollow groan shuddered inside of Lagalos’ chest. He looked at the moons, and saw it was not covered by mountains, rather, by very large monsters.

Awed at what creature it could be, he then realized what the walking moons meant. The two titans were carrying a moon each above their head.

The meadow was stripping away; the very greeneries themselves were ripping out of the ground, flying by him and away from the two titans. Stunned by the majestic seen of it, he realized the danger. They were still over the horizon; he only saw their arms carrying the moon and their head. But the sheer power of their steps is already starting to shake the air violently.

Lagalos started to walk away from them, and then as the shockwaves grew, he ran faster. Then soon the amplitude was increasing too fast, Lagalos casted the speed of the eagles, and to his amazement he ran by at an unholy speed.

The intoxication and surge in power was enthralling, and Lagalos filled with reassurance stopped moving and stood his ground. I will get the vial from the lake. Where ever that may be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The demon queen sat beside her king, held his arm and said “Why’d give him such a powerful gift? I thought we agreed only such a powerful demon imbuement should belong to higher ranks.”

“Ah hun, because he’s still young, and who knows, I’m sure you’ll like this elf.”
“Meh I doubt it. He’s stupid thinking he can take on the Lunar Holders.”
“Mmmm.. watch a bit hun, and I think you’ll see what he’s doing.”

“What ever.” She stared into the sphere of water, as it illuminated Lagalos and his determination to get the vial.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

“Here you are again. Lagalos, you just had to save her didn’t you? Tisk tisk boy, you’re very reckless, first because of the Darkest, now your little girlfriend.” An old man in a pure white robe with a single red sun design that moved through it was sitting in front of Lagalos.

Lagalos, remembering this pure white world from last time slowly got up from the peach white tiled floor. The holes in his body were still present, just like last time. Failing to get up due to severe muscle damage he flipped over, breathing heavily and started at the old man.

“Oh you can’t talk?” The old man said mockingly. “Maybe because you foolishly got your neck punctured.”

With a cock of his eyebrows, Lagalos’ wounds around his throat healed. “There we go, now explain yourself.”

“About what?” There was no pain in the afterlife, but it didn’t mean his body didn’t have a hard time moving around.

“Hmmm let me see, your wife was suppose to die, and you were suppose to go find Mr. Strider before he got onto the boat to go out to sea.” The old man was not pleased, but his smile lingered with a hint of danger.

“Really now?” Lagalos smiled at him, “Because I thought differently. Oh and call me Mr. GareenLeaf, if Mr. Strider gets to be called that.”

“DEMONS DESERVE NO RESPECT!” The ever-expanding area darkened.

“Ok ok jeeze, you weren’t so batty last time when I was here Mr. Treep.” Lagalos was pushing his luck, but he knew he had all the time in the world, but this was the only way to get an answer.

“You do not defy the sages. And that is exactly what you did, even when we so kindly gave you another life.” Mr. Treep was smirking at Lagalos.

“If I don’t recall, didn’t my race earned that right protecting that stupid gate of yours?” Lagalos knew his history, and Mr. Treep was not one to be corrected.

“And now your here, oh what to do what to do...” He pulled up a dish, when then flames danced across it, slowly focusing and forming until there Lagalos saw Furry holding his body.

“Too bad she’s going to die.” Mr. Treep smiled at Lagalos.
“Why do you say that?” Lagalos’ heart pulsed once.
“Because that’s what the prophecy proclaims. Or did you forget it already?” Mr. Treep magically formed a perfectly sculpted marble chair and sat down.

“Let’s count your inappropriate endeavours, starting off with that piercing you got; since you have no right to come back now.” Smiling Mr. Treep pulled a large book out of thin air and opened it. The book’s title was L. A. Gareenleaf’s Undutiful Acts: Volume One, A’s to D’s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Elyia on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... Empty Part II

Post  Elyia Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 pm

“Ok so go over the plan again.” Rebel said, as they were floating in the Endless Sea.

“Ok this is easy, Mr. Strider goes down underwater again, and gives himself up to Ariel. But only for the information of Xoro.” Goon looked at everyone to make sure they understood it all.

“Then when we made the trade, we’ll go get Xoro, where we leave behind Minty because mermaids have more trust to female untamed.” He looked at her and nodded.

“And you know this how?” Mr. Strider said.

Goon went up to Minty and covered her ears when he said, “Because both venomancers and mermaids are sex fiends.”

“Ok so I save Master Strider?”
“Ah stop calling me that.”

“Yes you save Mr. Strider, and all you have to do is tame one mermaid, which we’ll kidnap so you can infiltrate and save.” Goon said nodding at his plan.

“And you came up with this?” Stealth said impressively.
“Uh not all of it, I had help.” Goon replied meekly.
“Oh who’s that?”
“A ghost told me....” Goon almost whispered.

“Whatever man... probably just had some strategist plan it all.” Stealth jumped into the water, and followed by Rebel and Mr. Strider.

It was only three minutes until a mermaid was thrown above water, and as she was screaming at a high pitch level, Minty began to cast a spell, sealing the mermaid under her control.

Then suddenly Minty’s eyes started to form tears. And then the mermaid fell silent. Obediently the mermaid climbed overboard and waited under the crest of the sea.

“What’s wrong Minty?” Goon said, noticing her eyes.

“No no.... I just... nevermind.” Minty looked at the mermaid, her name is Dianin, she then signalled Rebel the thumbs up and watched her go down under again.

“Ok time for you to fly and take your mermaid out of site.” Goon said soothingly, hoping to not have Minty anymore upset.

“Sure thing.” She said, almost unable to hold back her tears. She summoned her manta, and flew away.

Furry waited, for over a day already, she still stroked the lost love of hers. She did not cry anymore, if he said he would come back, he would. She told herself that, and believed it. He came back every time he left.

She didn’t know about the secret of the elves, but inside her untamed heart, instincts told her that he will come back.

There was silence; Choco poked her head out from the palm tree. Good they didn’t find me.Choco has been sleeping in the palm tree since the other day with the incident with the pirates. Hoping for the best of Huck, she decided later she’ll look for him. Wanting to sprout her wings and fly up to find Huck, she didn’t want to risk the chance of being spotted and hunted again.

Then she saw an axe fall from the palm tree beside her.
“Shit.” The palm tree said.
“Huck?”
“Choco?”
“Are you ok?”
“Yeah I’m good.”
“Did they get you?”
“No I got away when they took my leggings off. I could run when my leggings are off.”
“Oh good.”

“Shhh... here comes a pirate.” There a pirate bored, and feeling bad for missing out on new meat, saw an axe and ran up to it curiously. Hmmm didn’t they say those two escaped, well if their axe is here... He looked side to side and when he looked up, he pleasantly saw an axe smash him in the face.

“I hate islands.” Huck said as he climbed down the palm tree.

“Me too.” Choco climbed down as well, if the pirate was found their cover would be blown.

“I hate thongmens.” Huck said.
“Me too.” Choco said.
“I hate thongmens on islands.”

“You’ve been to another?” But before Huck could answer, more pirates came through the bushel and pointed out screaming.

“Sigh I’m tired of these motherfucking thongs, on this motherfucking island.” Huck pulled out his axes and ran with Choco.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Elise and Anak were tending to Ronneir’s wounds when Lagalos bursted into the room holding a vial. Covered in blood head to toe, he smiled and said, “I got it. Damnit I got it.”

Elise shocked at what Lagalos had accomplished, was speechless. Anak swept towards Lagalos and took the vial.

“Yep it’s the real deal.” He quickly went to Ronneir and poured a few drops into his eyes. “There we go, now give him a day or so and his internal wounds will heal up.”

“U-u-uk... LAGALOS!” Elise screamed pointing her finger at him. Lagalos looked at himself only to realize his skin was starting to blacken and then his vision was starting to go.

“Oh shit!” Anak said, he quickly picked up Lagalos and carried him off into a special chamber with seals and symbols glowing on everything, from the perfect circular walls to the middle where a table allowed for one person to lie down.

When Lagalos regained consciousness, he found Ronneir sitting beside him. “Feeling better?”

“Ah jeeze, now you’re the one watching to see if I’m getting better?”
“I heard what you did man... I... really appreciate it...”

“Ah no worries, I mean you nearly killed yourself just trying to get me to someone to help me, I think what I did was no big deal.”

“Actually it is a big deal.” Elise said, with Anak standing beside her. They were in the same room where they left Lagalos, but this time all the symbols and markings were gone.

“What do you mean? The deal with the demon king? He let me off easy, he said I can have the power without needing to sign any contract with him.” Lagalos justified his case.

“The demon king is the last person you’d need to worry about. You’re an elf; you’re instantly blessed by the sages. Last time you died, you saw him didn’t you...” Elise said.

“Yeah but..” Lagalos saw where this was going.

“Yes ‘he’ will get you if you die again. And he almost sees everything you do. The only places he can’t watch you is in the demon’s realm and in here.”

“Why not in here?” Ronneir knew what they were talking about, but things were revealing to be stranger.

“Anak, and I...”
“Are demons.” Anak finished.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

“Volume Seventeen, Section N.” Mr. Treed smiled. He continued, unnoticed to the slow pulsating strength in Lagalos.

“You know what?” Lagalos said still looking at Mr. Treed.
“What is it my foolish elf?” Mr. Treed looked over the volume.

“I bet you’re only doing this because you can’t open the portal anymore.” Lagalos laughed at him.

“Well let’s see, you are handling the dead, which is a very low ranking position if I might say. Considering the other sages are off creating and fighting demons.” Lagalos saw a crease appear in Mr. Treed’s face.

“Oh also mentioning the fact that you allowed an elf to be revived, only to have him turn into a demon and....”

“YOU WILL NOT!!!” The area darkened and gloomed.

“Admit it, opening a portal with that pendant of yours between realms is a high power, and you don’t have the strength or authority left.”

Mr. Treed kicked Lagalos’ head, repeatedly, again and again until his face was no longer recognizable. Then bending down, Mr. Treed whispered into Lagalos’ ear, “You’re the scum of all worlds that we sages would gladly get rid of. Because demon’s and unworthy alike have no ability what so ever to even survive without preying on the weak.”

Lagalos could hear him, but his eyes were swollen shut. “Your little whore there too, will... be... kil..” But Mr. Treed couldn’t finish his word as a dark hand was gripping his throat.

Slowly Lagalos got up, clutching tighter and tighter, but as Mr. Treed tried to cast a spell, Lagalos whispered, “No.”

Lagalos drew lightning, and unleashed it into Mr. Treed, but not before ripping out the pendent from his neck.

Lying down, stunned, Mr. Treed shouted out, “Impossible! I sealed your powers!”

Staring at the pathetic lump, Lagalos sighed and crotched over him, “First of all, demon powers don’t need the magic in the ether, and secondly, my demon powers are already sealed when I got here. Maybe you should have been less arrogant.”

Lagalos pulse his dark magic into the pendant and then suddenly it exploded open a portal. “See you later!”

Mr. Treed yelled out after Lagalos, “THE PROPHECY SAYS THE DARKEST OF TIME WILL ARRIVE AND THE FINAL SAGES WILL RISE! YOU CAN’T WIN!”

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

“Wait you mean both of you are demons too?” Ronneir was surprised as Lagalos.

“Yes. We are, and what you need to know Lagalos is that your powers are dangerous, very dangerous. Following the demon’s path makes you as strong as three to five sages. But the point of it is, that you’re body degenerates much faster.” Elise said.

“Yeah I wasn’t sure if I was imagining it, but it also takes a lot of energy out of me.” Lagalos said.

“Not just that, if you die, you won’t be sent to the proper afterlife, you’ll instead be sent to the underworld.”

“What’s that?”

“A place of isolation and torture for eternity.” Anak saw the fear in Lagalos’ eyes.
“But we can prevent that, by sealing your powers, you can break the seal if you wish, but only once. After that you’re stuck in your demon form.”

“Wait what about you two?” Ronneir noticed that they neither had any dark markings nor unnatural colourization to their skin.

“We used the seal a long time ago. But Lagalos remember this, if you break the seal, and in demon form, do not let your emotions overtake you. Your blood will blacken and if you have any wounds at all, you will only lose more of your sanity.” Elise stared at Anak.

“Yes, your soul starts to dissolve into your blood if you don’t be careful in battle.” And then getting up, both Elise and Anak motioned Ronneir and Lagalos to follow.

“So to ensure this, both of you will continue your training. Besides you still have the Darkest to beat.” Smiling, Anak winked at Elise.

“Mmmm when you got that vial, did you hear what the lake was singing?” Elise said.
“Yes why?”

“The lake is a prophet, remember what it said, and never breath of it’s prophecy until it has begun to happen.”

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

“Where is she?” Goon got the sails up as Rebel, Stealth and Inferior got back onboard.
“Oh hey Inferior, what happened to you man?”
“No more... no more... no more... no more...” Inferior kept babbling.

“We’re going to Dragon’s Gulf. Oh he’ll be fine, we found him inside the trash clam outside of the palace.”

“Wait Dragon’s Gulf?”
“Yeah.”
“Isn’t there a Dragon there?”
“Yeah.”
“Why am I doing this again?”

Rebel kicks Goon in the gonads, “Because we’re the only ones that care about you.”

Sniffing a few tears back while he lies on the ground he looked up and wheezed, “reaaallly?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choco and Huck ran across Pirate Island again, drawing more and more pirates in.

“AH HOW MANY PIRATES ARE THERE?!?” Choco screamed breathlessly.
“SIXTY-EIGHT!” Screamed back one of the pirates.
“AH HOW MANY GAY PIRATES ARE THERE?!?” Huck screamed out.
“SIXTY-SEVEN!” Screamed back one of the pirates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

High atop of Pirate Island, sat an axe warrior with an elf beside him.
“Hey Tlong should we help them?” She asked.
“No Hiya, not yet, I want to see why they’re here first.” He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Furry was asleep when his heart began to beat again. The wounds closed up rapidly, as his pulse returned along with his breath. Then opening his eyes, he looked at Furry still holding him on her lap, and then stroking her face, she awoken with a smile.

“Told yeah.” He smiled weakly.
“I never doubted you.” She leant down and kissed him. Then looked at him and punched him in the gut.

“Ooww, hun what was that for?” Still to weak to move away he just looked at her.
“Never leave me again.”

Lagalos looked at her, and then the song of the lake sang through his mind the part the even Mr. Treep didn’t know about.

The Darkest of Time will Arrive,
and the Final Sages will Arise.
The True Knight shall shine and
Close the Gates once more.
Shall lose the love once more.
Shall return no more.

Last edited by Elyia on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... Empty Re: Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle...

Post  Twixie Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 pm

"Choco soon heard Huck screaming, followed but the sounds of blood being spilt and grunting."

Exxxcelllent. Release the hounds. :-P

LOL I love these stories elyia you have to keep this up! This would make a great cartoon series or comic.

Last edited by Twixie on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz im dumb with spelling >_<)
Twixie
Twixie
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... Empty Re: Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle...

Post  Elefore Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:36 am

Excellent as usual. i love it; keep em coming! afro
Elefore
Elefore
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:07 am

This:

“You told him what?”
“I love you?”
“Your not suppose to tell him!”
“But I love you?”
“Shut up, what are we suppose to do now?”
“Not now, damn your not suppose to tell him.”
“Where’s Ronneir?”

Would have been totally like us in rl if it had gone more like this:

“You told him what?”
“I love you?”
“I love you too, but you're not suppose to tell him!”
“But I love you?”
“I love you too, now, shut up, what are we suppose to do now?”
“I love you, too, but damn your not suppose to tell him.”
“I. Love. You. Too. Where’s Ronneir?”

Hehehehe
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:49 am

Ahah welll it's not like I have people to spy on you all to tell me your behaviours... That's illegal... in some states.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:07 am

It was just funny because it was pretty close... I was like...wtf? Does he have spies??? Razz I already thought you did spy lmao
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:43 am

WOOOT !! Still loving it Ely ! Great great great !
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:49 am

LOL, Inferior was in the "trash clam"
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Chapter X ~ Unkillable, Unstoppable, Unrapeable, Uncle... Empty lol

Post  OInfernoO Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:48 am

wait i was in a trash clam, what was ariel doing there? omg... she violeted me on a trash clam! lol!
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Well Inferior, I hate to say this, but, I think she had thrown you into the garbage Sad sorry man.

Ahahahaha
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down