Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path

4 posters

Go down

Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path Empty Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path

Post  Rina Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:03 pm

“Hey handsome, want to help me with something?” A bat-eared venomancer curled her tail around and stroked Runner’s chin.

He swallowed and with a squeaking voice he said “Y-y-yeah sh-sh-sure.” Was this what Master was telling me about?

Taking a deep breathe Runner said with the teachings of his master, “Lets go somewhere more private.”
“Heehe I like the way you think. I know the puuurrrrrfect spot.” Her lips glistened in the moon, as her hands advanced south, teasing him of what could be.

Runner followed the venomancer out of town and down a beaten path. “Uummm where are we going?”

Turning around she looked at him with a devilish smile. “Where all the big boys go.” She smacked her lips together, blew him a kiss and ran off.

A very young horny apprentice chased after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What was that?” Choco said, breaking the silence after so many unknown hours.
“Huh?” Huck awoke from his slumber. There was a tint of moonlight shining through the small cracks, indicating night.

“BwaeRowrrh!” Jumbo trumpeted, scaring both Choco and Huck.
“SHHHHH Paleeeze be quiet Jumbo, we’ll be off soon...”
“BwaeRowrrh!” He trumpeted again. Both now Huck and Choco stood dead still waiting to be founded out. But no one it appeared was near.
Then Huck tumbled around and was starting to hack away at the box with his axe.
“HUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Silently screaming, Choco then soon knew what the whole commotion was. Jumbo had just let go of a few kilogram’s worth of poo.

It wasn’t long until Huck, the physically unstoppable barbarian slumped down, as the overpowering smell entrapped both him and Choco.

Elephants tend to like to stay very clean, so after letting go of his waste, he watched as both of his master, and her friend fell unconscious. Realizing what to do, he picked up Huck’s axe and broke apart the box. This led to many of the sailors to inspect what was happening in the cargo hold.

Usually sailors only have to worry about pirates, stowaways or sea monster attacks. But in this instance they all did not see this coming. The first few men went down to the cargo hold first, but soon they were flying out. Unable to peer into the darkness, the sailor’s awaited with their weapons drawn.

Jumbo flew out of the darkness brandishing a giant axe in his trunk. Just the very nature of seeing an elephant leap out of the darkness holding a large weapon was enough to petrify anyone in surprise. Then with one swing, a whole row of sailors was smashed into the sea. In a very efficient weaving motion, soon all the sailors either willingly jumped into the water or was flung in.

A clomping sound came behind Jumbo, as it was the captain with a large sword, perhaps comparable to Huck’s axe. “Arg, be a landclubber eh?”

“BwaeRowrrh” Jumbo replied. They circled each other, waiting for the right moment of attack. Then the moment the Captain stepped forward screaming. Jumbo stomped his feet, and the ply wood catapulted the Captain into the sea.

“BWAEROOOOOWWWWRRRRHHH!!!!” Jumbo trumpeted in victory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost a whole day’s worth of travelling, but Lagalos was running out of time. He felt the seal was starting to reform. Peering into a river, he washed his face and saw the old wrinkles were fading away.

“Running out of time...” Lagalos chirped in a morbid yet merry tone. Then getting up, he jumped off, sprouted his pure white wings and flew off at a speed that would exhaust his wings to point where feathers were falling off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting down to rest, Furry was sighing. Where are you going Laga... She got up and felt the trail was getting fresher. Unicorn Forest? Flying above the treetops, she followed the scent to a tree.

Sniffing around, she smelt more than just Lagalos’ scent; she smelt a lot more than Lagalos there other’s scent, with... BLOOD! She looked for a way in, but in panic, she summoned her stone golem, to smash open the secret door. Jumping down, she saw a narrow corridor.

Forgetting and overriding all of her survival skill, she ran down the corridor, and then at the end, she knew all too late that she activated a trap.

Spears from the walls beside her plunged towards her, and blood spilt everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ronneir, Goon, Rebel, Stealth and Minty were on a boat sailing down Creeping Stream.

“This plan better work Goon.” Rebel was steering, “You have no clue how hard it was to rent another boat with the last one being smashed up.”

“Hey what do you mean hard? You just unbuttoned the top of your shirt and wore a skirt.” Goon was insulted that they thought his plan wouldn’t work.

“Uh huh, then if it’s not so hard you do it next time.” Rebel shot back.
“AAAHHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHH!!” Stealth was rolling around on the deck clutching his head as he smashes it against the floor.

“Ewewewew ew ewww.” Minty was rocking back and forth in the far end in a fetal position.

Ronneir came up from the hull of the small boat with sword out, “what happened?” Then seeing no immediate danger he sheathed it.

“Oh I made them picture Goon in my blouse and skirt with the top buttons off.” Rebel was laughing hard, and even Goon was chuckling at his mental picture.

“Oh....” Ronneir said.
“OH...” Ronneir shouted.
“OH GOD!” Ronneir screamed.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

“Why isn’t he getting better?” Lagalos asked Elise as they were washing down Ronneir while he slept.

“Sigh I guess I should tell you. He’s severely injured, more than just the shattered ankle. Those will heal up completely by tomorrow, but...” She stared at Ronneir’s sleeping face.

“But what?” Lagalos tried to look at Elise in the eyes, to see what dreadful thing she knew. But she refused to look at him back.

“He’s dying Lagalos.” Elise said almost at a nonexistent volume.
Dropping the sponge, Lagalos stuttered, “h-h-how?”
“He... ripped apart almost every muscle trying to get you to help. We tried our best, we truly did, but... he had too much internal injury.”
“Please... please.. there has to be a way...” Lagalos was now holding Elise by the shoulders, pleading to her.

Elise looked away, knowing that if she told him, he would go. “I.. I can’t do that.”
“WHY!” He screamed. Then quietly he looked at Ronneir. “why...”

Elise wished to tell him, but mixed feelings of many experiences she could not say.
“I’m sorry.” She left the room, leaving Lagalos to his friend.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Runner was panting and gasping for breathe, his heart beating at a dangerously euphoric pace. Sweat beaded down his forehead. He never felt so much exhilaration and never knew of this thrill. It was his first time, and the venomancer helped him through most of the process. But none the less, he now knew what his Master did when he left him behind to go off in the woods.

“How’d you like it?” The venomancer sat there, satisfied.
“It felt... so good.” Runner admitted.
“I saw you were scared a bit, but it’s ok.” Moving closer, the venomancer whispered to him. “You can have more if you want.”

His heart raced even more. “Yes.”
“Join us then.”
“But my master...”
“Isn’t here. And wasn’t he denying you what I just gave you? Didn’t you like it? Don’t you... want more?”

Swallowing, Runner knew Master Strider never gave him this before, and he wanted it more so than ever.

“I think, a man like you, can decide what you want.”
“Your right... Yeah your right, he’s just been denying me this.” Runner looked at her with a gleeful face.

“I really do want to do this again.” Runner yearned to her.
“Of course you can, just take off your armour and shirt.” Runner did not question her, nor wondered why, he just wanted more.

The venomancer pulled out a “VI” shaped piece of metal, and then magic coursed through it as she plunges it into Runner’s chest.

A sizzling burning sensation of flesh made Runner jumped away from her. “OW WHAT WAS THAT?”

“That was your agreement to join us.” Runner looked at the burn mark she made, and saw an upside down “IV”.

“What does this mean?”
“It means, welcome to Nefarious. Now come on, lets go do find another dungeon.” Runner’s mind was completely focused on the cave when she said that.

“Yes lets give those cave monsters their final battle!” So getting up, the venomancr went into the cave again, to repeat Runner’s first experience.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

“Lagalos, where were you?” Anak came into Ronneir’s room. “You’re missing your training.”
“What does it matter? If he dies... what does it matter then?”
“You have to! You must, what were you saying about the treasures being stolen? And the gates being opened!” Anak was getting impatient.

“Why don’t you do it... save the world... because apparently I CAN’T EVEN SAVE A FRIEND! HOW DO I...how do I.. tell me... how to save him... please...” Lagalos’ eyes pleaded, there was no forces to stop Anak from looking at Lagalos.

Trying very hard to say ‘I can’t’ Anak’s mouth moved and said, “Go to the demon’s realm northwest of here, find the demon king and he’ll help you...” Shamefully he turned away and left Lagalos to do what he must.

Lagalos knew why Elise didn’t want him to know. The demon king, for you my friend, I will go.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Furry lay on the ground inside the room and in numbness for a moment; Blood spilt, and then she whispered as she struggled to get up.

“Laga...”
“Ahah good I made it in time.” Lagalos stood there, pinned with the spears in him. His skin grew darker, as Furry rushed to pull the spears out of him.
“No.. no... I just wanted to find you.. please...” She scrambled to break off the spears and pull them out.
“It’s ok... listen... I’ll be back ok?” And he went limp.

Furry carried Lagalos’ lifeless body up from the passage, and held his body as tears mixed with blood.

“Please.. hurry back.” She whispered into his ear.
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path Empty Re: Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path

Post  Twixie Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:23 pm

lol poop.
Twixie
Twixie
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:14 am

wow, Rina wrote an amazing chapter ^^, much better than my own. =P. Today another chapter will go up, but will Rina perform as well as yesterday or better? [Is Jumbo the best warrior ever? I shouldn't even ask if Rina will perform well =P]

=) Thanks hun for editing and pointing out a very gaping flaw that I would have never realized ^^.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:25 pm

just to make it clear, i didnt write that, credit goes to ely as usual, i merely edited it (tho there was little to edit in this one) and put it online coz ely wasnt at home
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Chapter IX ~ The Chosen Path Empty ..

Post  OInfernoO Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:57 am

... this is so awesome .... Crying or Very sad lol i judt love it... it just thrills me.... i cant stop but bring tears of joy and excitement...
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down