Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers

+10
Elefore
blast
Hobocop
Elaziah
Rina
blacksider
Pavaryne
RoninStrider
Stealth
Elyia
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers Empty Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers

Post  Elyia Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:57 pm

I use my brain, then my fingers, then you laugh.
If that doesn't work, I cry, then you pity, then you pity laugh.
If that doesn't work, I write mean things about you.

If you laughed on the first step, I won't be mean to you, the story will be mean to you.

I won't always tell you all who's who in the story, and what's what. I'll try to bury some deeper jokes and sometimes inside jokes. Because I can.

I love to write stories, so lets make this enjoyable for both of us =).
Of course I'll try to write something everyday, but sometimes, like today I can't. Instead I made a forum to write a story on so all of you can read it.

With Lag,
- Ely

NOTE: THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS 0,1,2 ARE LOST FOREVER. THEY WERE TOLD ON PERFECT WORLD AND UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T HAVE A COPY OF WHAT I WROTE

So just to recap and catch you up to speed, these are our characters:

Goon - An ugly, stinky boy who was forced out of his village, and then met Stori.

Stori - She's stylish a powerful wizard but prefers to remain peaceful, but jingles the coins out of men by using her alluring seductiveness. Also goes by Kassidy.

Stealth/Lix - Stealth is a normal warrior but when angered or holding an axe he transforms into a single worded hulk like being swinging his axe around.

Lagalos - Blind archer who uses carrots as arrows because it's safer if he misses.

Inferior - Horrible at luck, a fighter, capable of surviving intense pain, one of which many would die, but miraculously experiences it on a daily basis. He has no idea what he's doing at all but goes along with the group.

Rebel Angst: An attractive powerful wizard who serves under the name of a King. Went on a mission to kill a monster within the woods and mistakenly identifies Furry for that monster. She meets Inferior, Lagalos, Stealth/Lix, and Goon as they all hunt down Furry.

Furry - A venomancer in the woods who was hunted down by Lagalos, Stealth, Rebel, Goon and Inferior but later joined them after finding they were harmless no matter how hard they tried to catch her.

Choco - A cleric who loves elephants, and teamed up with Furry on the search for an elephant to tame and take home.

Minty - Daughter of a Human Hobo, and Veno loves to wander, gets kidnapped by Lagalos, Rebel Angst, Goon, Stealth/Lix but then both Lagalos and Minty falls into the river and flows into the Endless sea, Minty and Lagalos faces Chin, they escape and find Inferior out at sea, then they get trapped on Misfortune Island.

Last edited by Elyia on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers Empty Very nice job

Post  Stealth Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Helix here,

I must say...im impressed...nice work ely Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers
Stealth
Stealth
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers Empty Re: Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers

Post  RoninStrider Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:13 pm

That's just pure insanity and maddness. I highly disapprove. Please continue.
RoninStrider
RoninStrider
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers Empty Re: Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers

Post  Elyia Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:17 pm

ahah yes, still have to get more members in, so ex-Rhythmers etc etc tell them. Of course the ones that we didn't want kicked out.

Uhh.... should have everything in order by the end of the week.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  RoninStrider Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Aren't I ex-Rhythm?!? D=
RoninStrider
RoninStrider
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers Empty I Approve!

Post  Pavaryne Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Haha! Shinnanagins are sure to be present~!

Pavaryne
Country Hobo
Country Hobo

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Yes you are your on mandatory vacation. Except from the forum. Hah!

Of course Shannanigans will occur.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksider Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:14 am

emm...hi...i am also here....im everywhere xD
blacksider
blacksider
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:19 am

RoninStrider wrote:That's just pure insanity and maddness. I highly disapprove. Please continue.

madness....?
THIS! IS! RHYTHM!

@ blacky: u r everywhere except Fbs, mind u
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:21 am

It is very pretty, Ely... the madness is now officially online... I mean the website.... hehe

Shall be fun Smile
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksider Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:42 am

no no no rina, fbs are also for me.....pls.....or should i say plzl? or how it was xD
blacksider
blacksider
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:46 am

u should say pliz or pl0x

Last edited by Rina on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : test)
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksider Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:51 am

lol xD but there was also something like...plzl...but ok can be plOx xD quite funny...xDDD
blacksider
blacksider
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:05 am

Great job Ely ! Damnit, I you people already have avatars and stuff!! Anyway, I look forward to the madness, depravity and whatnot.
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:13 am

aahhaha !! i'm not as techno-tarded as I thought ! I too now have an avatar, and even better that avatar is ME !! The man behind the Minty LOL.
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:04 am

Hobocop wrote:aahhaha !! i'm not as techno-tarded as I thought ! I too now have an avatar, and even better that avatar is ME !! The man behind the Minty LOL.

You're funny, Minty. Mine is my baby boy Smile I loves him sooooooo I love you
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:13 am

elaziah wrote:
Hobocop wrote:aahhaha !! i'm not as techno-tarded as I thought ! I too now have an avatar, and even better that avatar is ME !! The man behind the Minty LOL.

You're funny, Minty. Mine is my baby boy Smile I loves him sooooooo I love you

Sorry about quoting myself, but, I'm not very well versed on how to do stuff on forums. So, I was really trying to just quote what Ela said.....

your kid looks real cute !! I kinda figured it was your baby and not just some random pic LOL
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:19 am

Ahah we were all hoping that was your baby =P. If it wasn't, well we'd all be worried about you. You do look like a Hobocop in your picture =o.

The man behind the Hobocop, looks so... human.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:31 am

Hobocop wrote:(...) I too now have an avatar, and even better that avatar is ME !! (...)

i'm not so sure whether thats an advantage =P
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:32 am

I don't suppose later on we'll be able to post more pics to our profiles...?Hmmm? Smile and yes, he is my baby in the picture... he's a cutie patootie Smile
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:35 am

Oh I'm sure we can, oh and your kid looks very cute =). He'll grow to love boobies from his father's side, and be beautiful like his mother. =P
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:40 am

Elyia wrote:Oh I'm sure we can, oh and your kid looks very cute =). He'll grow to love boobies from his father's side, and be beautiful like his mother. =P

Ermmm... boobies... yes, daddy def loves boobies. lol!
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksider Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:55 am

boobs? Shocked somone said boobs? cyclops
blacksider
blacksider
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 am

blacksider wrote:boobs? Shocked somone said boobs? cyclops

Yes, black. boobs. jumbies. tatas. milkbags. tits. "You motor-boating son of a b####."
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksider Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:02 am

elaziah wrote:
blacksider wrote:boobs? Shocked somone said boobs? cyclops

Yes, black. boobs. jumbies. tatas. milkbags. tits. "You motor-boating son of a b####."

hmmm...i only understood boobs and tits xD even cant understand what was that thing after "you..." xD
blacksider
blacksider
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next