Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated

Go down

Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated Empty Order of Rebirth Quest UpDated

Post  OInfernoO Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:44 am

UPDATED

Ok here's a brief summary of Order of rebirth from what ive experienced and read about (i read it from my former factions forum), we've discussed this at my former faction and id like to share what ive learned to you guys. Ive only done Alpha and Beta so im not sure about the rest, but ill try to do them when i get the lvl range

Some of you (or maybe even a lot) have done order of rebirth quest... But to introduce it its basically a siege where in you and your squad have to defend an NPC from mobs, they attack in waves(meaning in groups). Early notice, this quest is bugged and i tried doing it again and its still bugged i think, but dont let it disappoint you, rebirth is fun and im sure you'll enjoy it.

Well first of all, you'll need duty badges(you get them at lvl40 from adventure assistant, the one with the big bad wolf and can be found among major cities) you can get these badges everyday so try stocking up. Each person must have duty badge and be exchange for an order then be given to the leader to start the quest. Theres a lvl range for each quest so choose only the one thats ryt for your lvl.

40-55 Rebirth Order Alpha 6 waves
56-70 Rebirth Order Beta 7 waves
71-85 Rebirth Order Gama 8 waves
86+ Rebirth Order Delta Order 9? waves(cant remember)

When quest starts you have 5 hours i think to finish quest, kinda long but i think we reach upto 4th wave in less than an hour. There are 2 areas here, "The Battle room" and "The Briefing room", Once you've started the quest you;ll be teleported in to the battle room, this is where the battle will unfold, leader will talk to the NPC named "Messenger of the Wood"(for Alpha) and "Messenger of fire"(for Beta) and waves will start to come or you can go to the "Briefing room" theres a blue aura thingy there which acts as Teleport to bring you to the briefing room. This is the place where you get teleported when you die, this place contains the forges for demon/sage and some treasure chest (which will appear when fight begins) there will also be lanterns that are none aggro so dont attack! There are two pillars there one is the "RETURN TO THE BATTLEFIELD" pillar and the other "Leave the Instance" when you die you get revived here click the appropriate pillar or else you'll be teleported out back to thousand streams.

Well i dont know how many mobs are in every wave but they say its approximately 20 mobs per wave(this is for alpha alone i think) and every waves includes a mini boss, every 2-3 mins and after mini boss is dead, 2nd wave will come and for the last boss you have 15 mins(not sure) to beat or you fail. Your main objective is to protect an NPC, giant monster thing from the monsters if the npc dies its game over, (not sure if the npc changes in every orders or there are more than one npc but so far alpha and beta have only 1 npc) So protect the npc with all the aoe tactic you know and dont worry you wont lose xp when you die, charms are usable here and you cant revive a dead comrade they instantly resurrected back to briefing room.

*Things to know*
Ok heres the bug and game flaws and how i think we should deal with it.

1. the main bug is that when you die on the respawn point at briefing room you get kicked out back to thousand streams, this happens when you die you get revived fast and if you have no charm you get killed again by the dmg dat was not counted on your first death, this is called "2nd death" as what they call it, this happens when die by the hands of too many mobs attacking you and the you get resurrected at respawn point so you get killed there so its preferred to have a charm with you thats how i think we could remedy the bug but still not sure how effective it is.

2.Lanterns are no longer a nuisance (only for alpha i think) at beta they can be easily killed and they drop celebeans and elixirs which will be useful for buffs and stuff s like dat but dont spend too much time dealing with them remember ur job is to protect the npc.

3. I have recently learned how to get back at the instance(although this is still a theory but we tried this once with a little bit of mistake)first the party leader must have more than 6 orders(the six is for activating the quest and the extra is for your party to get back) coz ull need atleast 1 more order for you to go back the instance, so heres how u do it, when you get kicked out wait for all your party members to get kicked out, gather at spiritual disciple and head back to the instance its dat simple, as long as the leader has 1 or 6 more orders(still not sure)

4. Try not to wonder around coz you might get lost and it might take you like forever to get back lol, and when you die dont press the "go to town" it instantly appears you might accidentally click coz of trying to click mobs.

5. You will also get celebeans from monster and chest, but please try not to mine the chest coz it takes like years to harvest one, you can collect these celebeans and take them to an npc near the portal( the blue thingy that warps you to the briefing room) theres a required amount but not sure how much or how many. You can choose like Defense,Mana,Attack and Health Twisted Evil
As much as possible only one person mines these celebeans so that the rest of the party is out there defending the npc

How to deal with the mobs:

Alpha:
Party can be composed of any class as long as they range the required lvl, but for alpha i prefer having a barb, a bm, a cleric(only for healing most of the time but at higher orders blue bubble is a must), and 2 wiz and , since i think wizards have a strong aoe at lvl 40, and dats what we are gonna use and long range DD(im not sure if venos and archers have aoe at that lvl, this part is the only preferred team) ok normally theres one way to get to the npc, but mobs will be coming from 2 different directions so have the 2 wiz or just one at the main road where all the mobs will be coming, have him use the aoe and the clerics (stays behind) will spam heal the wiz, and have long range DD stay back near the cleric and will atck any mob who passes through the wizards so they wont reach the npc, the BM and the barb will face the mob at the front to hold aggro and try to stop the mobs at first, its easy at first wave but gets stronger as newer waves come. Advice if they get through you let them get to npc so when they are stationary you can gang them all up altogether.

Beta:
For this order i prefer doing it the zhen style, when we did this we only lasted on the first wave and after that we were dead, so i prefer having 2 cleric bubbles, 2 wiz or archers or 1 of each, 1 tank and a DD, with 2 bubbles healing and wiz or archers aoe theyd probably last awhile on the mobs so its a must that all of them have charm and the tank and DD will take care of the BOss(since in every wave there's a boss) and maybe one of them can gather celebeans while the others are defending the npc. The map is kinda similar to Alpha, theres is one road towards the npc u can set up zhen there so that mobs wont be able to pass through or get near the npc

Well these are all that i know and have learned if you know a bit about them an if you think ive given wrong info please reply.. But i hope i got it right. Very Happy
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down