Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

Grinding Tips UpDated! Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
Grinding Tips UpDated! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
Grinding Tips UpDated! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
Grinding Tips UpDated! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
Grinding Tips UpDated! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
Grinding Tips UpDated! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
Grinding Tips UpDated! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
Grinding Tips UpDated! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
Grinding Tips UpDated! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
Grinding Tips UpDated! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

Grinding Tips UpDated!

5 posters

Go down

Grinding Tips UpDated! Empty Grinding Tips UpDated!

Post  OInfernoO Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:12 pm

UPDATED

Ok id like to share ways of grinding I find good... Not sure if you'll agree but for me
this is fun... If u guys have better ways or better place or mobs to grind you can post them here... This is to help peeps know where and how to grind good.

The best way to grind is to do it in a squad. Some new Peeps may say "NO!" coz ur exp is halved and i kill faster than they are meaning i get more full exp by myself but let me tell you that doing squad grinding is best if you want to get better exp.

Heres an example (Example only)
Let's say you gain roughly...
1 player= 400 exp per kill
2 players= 235 exp per kill(exp is not totally half as you can see)
3 players= 190 exp per kill
4 players= 173 exp per kill
5 players= 160 exp per kill
6 players= 148 exp per kill

(please dont make me explain how i get these number... i had to do my math to get this)
Ok some peeps says he kills faster than anyone one else(he must be freakin full of himself) lets in a min he can kill 2 mobs, dats 400 x 2= 800 exp ryt? but if he do squad grinding of 6 he kills 2 every min and the others just 1, its like this 148 x 2=380 + 148 + 148 + 148 +148 +148= 10346 exp in 1 min! what if all of you can kill 2 mobs in a min that be awesome rt? Besides gridning is also good way of getting to know peeps, if you dont want to make your grinding a boring one... try to create a conversation and you wont notice that time flies by faster than it seems thats how i got to know ely, ron and some other peeps... So thats a really good reason why you should grind with a squad

Tips

* its best to grind on a place where there's a lot of mobs around and are not too far from each other.
* best are melee coz if ranged they try to run away
*Air mobs and water mobs give exp bonuses so grinding on sharks and foxwings are good but you should also base it on your killing capabilities if it takes you too long to kill the mob the bonus would only be a waste so try to find a mob which you can kill fast.
*Use of exp scrolls, well i prefer having to use scrolls at late 50s or at 60s coz below those lvl range its easier to grind without the exp scroll, I Have recently learned dat exp scroll works on squad! so do squad grinding with exp scroll!!!!
*Make use of AoE, try to cluster mobs first and use your uber strong AoE it saves u a lot of time than killing them one by one.
*Always have your equips fully repaired and carry pots so you wont have to go back and fort to towns to resupply.
*Kill mobs with special stats such as increased defense, increased movement speed but not the weak one, if your magic its best to atk those with increased life or defense while physical atk is best on increased magic resist or vice versa.
*Please do separate kills, some peeps atk mobs alredy being attacked by another player, that is not good coz you'll get less exp, you 2 could have killed 2 mobs instead of just 1.
*Try to set up a squad NOT on random loot, IF! there is no support cleric for the squad, so that you keep what you kill.(if doing zhen its preferred to have it on random)
*Also when squading try to squad with peeps 2-3 lvls gap only higher than 5 means lesser exp.
*And of course do squad mode grinding Smile

Oww yeah for lvl 60+ zhen is more popular way of grinding, well at lvl40 u can do Zhen but I prefer doing it at 60 since Zhen is way too costly and at 60 clerics get the blue bubble which i love Smile

Zhen is a kind grinding where in your team is stationary, meaning most peeps doing zhen dont move much, The primary members of Zhen are cleric(for bubble), AoErs (Preferably archers and wiz) and lurers such us venos,bms and barbs. If peeps can pull this correctly this is the fastest way of grinding exp, Lurers bring cluster of mobs to aoers and they MUST lure fast coz wiz and archer's aoe wont stop so keep on bringing mobs in, but bring only MELEE mobs not range so they can enter the dmging radius of the aoe, to prevent death, clerics use bubbles, having 2-3 lurers is best so dat there will continuous flow of mobs coming in, therefore no wasted second and no wasted mp... Well thats briefly the summary of zhen, if i missed out anything please post and if theres something wrong please do tell.

*Tips in doing Zhen*
*For all aoers, including cleric have Charm on, i suggest both HP and MP to prevent being one hit killed.
*Archers get a lot of arrows and i mean a lot for your skill, (The skill lagalos used)
*BM and Barb lurers should have pots and coz you'll be luring high lvl mobs so they will be dealing a lot of dmg on you.
*Doesnt have to do zhen on very high lvl mobs coz if you are 10 lvls below the mobs you wont gain that much exp(thats kinda like the cut)
*Do zhen preferrably on middle of all mobs, mobs are scattered around you so that mobs will be coming from all directions. Find a spot where respawn rate are fast and theres a lot of mobs nearby.

Well that is all i can give, if you guys know a better way please post them here: hope these infos help us lvl fast and reach our desired goal! For the Glory of RHYTHM!!!! Twisted Evil

Last edited by OInfernoO on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:23 am; edited 3 times in total
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Grinding Tips UpDated! Empty Re: Grinding Tips UpDated!

Post  Hobocop Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Are veno's any good at luring for zhen? I've never heard anyone ask for a veno in a zhen party. If they are at all useful that would be awesome of course !

Just curious.

Great guide btw !
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Grinding Tips UpDated! Empty hhmm

Post  OInfernoO Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:35 am

not sure if venos can lure many mobs at the same time, but i think if you dont unsummon the pet and just bring it to the zhen party, i think dat would work...
... give it a try
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:49 am

well, venos can.... run fast! so of course they can lure

oh and ... a charm doesnt keep u from being 1hitted
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:44 am

aww darn you I was going to write the Zen to Grinding... Hah I'll write one anyways. And steal all your hard work =/.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoria Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Lurers on mounts are best for zhen. LG zhens with squad NOT on random and decides which one person picks up the loot. This person then sells the items and splits the cash evenly with everyone. Armor/weapons, etc are required to be fully repaired before Zhen starts to make sure everyone has enough to repair all damages from zhen. Usually two MP charms are given to AOEr and BBer. Every squad does it differently.
Xoria
Xoria
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down