Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers

+10
Elefore
blast
Hobocop
Elaziah
Rina
blacksider
Pavaryne
RoninStrider
Stealth
Elyia
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Empty How It Works

Post  Elefore Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:45 am

Hobocop wrote:aahhaha !! ... The man behind the Minty LOL.
ummm i see a hobo!!!! looks nothing like u Twisted Evil
Elefore
Elefore
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Empty Re: Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers

Post  blacksider Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:28 am

i think that i dunno what hobo is...=.=....
blacksider
blacksider
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Empty Oh my......

Post  Artista Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:30 am

what have we started here...... Twisted Evil

Great job on the site Ely!

now to find a suitable picture for my avatar......
Artista
Artista
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Empty Re: Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers

Post  Rina Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:34 am

blacksider wrote:i think that i dunno what hobo is...=.=....

a hobo is a country pumpkin
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  RoninStrider Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:50 am

Like Rina. Laughing
RoninStrider
RoninStrider
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksider Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:05 am

so hobo is....plant? oO
blacksider
blacksider
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:45 am

Wikipedia to the rescue !!!

Hobo is a term that refers to a subculture of wandering homeless people,[1] particularly those who make a habit of hopping freight trains. The iconic image of a hobo is that of a downtrodden, shabbily-dressed and perhaps drunken male, one that was solidified in American culture during the Great Depression. Hobos are often depicted carrying a bindle and/or a sign asking for money/work/food.
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:46 am

now to find a suitable picture for my avatar......[/quote]

Great picture Art !!
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Empty have you read the lastest chapter? Under The Sea?

Post  Elyia Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:44 pm

If you haven't, uh don't read this....

Safe? ok.... now I have a question to you all who did. Did any of you feel interested in having the characters play H&H? [Houses & Humans if you forgot already].

Because I was leaning towards making a substory all about our characters playing Houses & Humans. And using their fantasy to play as regular non-magical beings, trying to live in this modern world. Just asking.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:27 pm

H&H sounds like The Sims to me

could turn out hilarious
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Go for it Ely !! Sounds funny as hell.
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Empty The Lost Chapters - Fragments

Post  Rina Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:19 am

Ely wrote:NOTE: THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS 0,1,2 ARE LOST FOREVER. THEY WERE TOLD ON PERFECT WORLD AND UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T HAVE A COPY OF WHAT I WROTE
well ely my dear, i must object ... i may have been drunk at that time, but i still was able to recognize the gr8ness of ur writings ... and i managed to save a section from Chapter 1

enjoy, peeps ^^

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Chappy12
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Chappy14
Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Chappy15
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Empty ***

Post  Aruan Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:42 am

U defenitly have the Gift* congratz
So much color in your words Wink
"Live on Dreams and custard creams"

Aruan
Country Hobo
Country Hobo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:36 am

=o Rina, you have brought back a part of the lost treasure ^^.

I'm so lucky to have someone like Rina [small tear rolls down]. Also as I read this, I didn't remember most of the events that occurred [shame on me].

=) Elafants.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:46 am

Ty for posting this Rina !! I only caught the very end of it the first time around !
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoria Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:05 am

'Kay, first finished character drawing: Xoro in just a robe. Tried smearing the penciling so it looked mistier, but scanner kind of took that effect away.

Updated Again: Read this before reading the story for the new readers - Page 3 Darkestfinal

...I think Lagalos will be appearing next as I think I ninja'd a fairly usuable screenshot of him that's not him dead. Laughing
Xoria
Xoria
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:13 am

Aww but that's his signature placement, him lying on the ground dead. ^^ great work on Xoro =P. I look forward to your next piece.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:03 am

Wow, i'm stunned by the art !!

Oh, um, I don't think i've ever seen monsieur lagalos NOT dead soo, maybe you should draw him the way we always see him LOL

JK, mr lagtastic did some great tankin in TT and didn't die once !! (3 times maybe)
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stori Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Very Happy I've been missing out on all of this.. this goofiness?!
Stori
Stori
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3