Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

How did you get "Rhythm"? Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
How did you get "Rhythm"? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
How did you get "Rhythm"? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
How did you get "Rhythm"? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
How did you get "Rhythm"? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
How did you get "Rhythm"? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
How did you get "Rhythm"? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
How did you get "Rhythm"? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
How did you get "Rhythm"? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
How did you get "Rhythm"? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

How did you get "Rhythm"?

+9
Elaziah
Dok
Elyia
blacksider
Stealth
Elefore
Rina
Hobocop
Artista
13 posters

Go down

How did you get "Rhythm"? Empty How did you get "Rhythm"?

Post  Artista Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:03 pm

For me, I was floating back to Arch when I saw a call for help with Krixxix. Having already mutlilated said boss, I offered to help anyway. One RoninStrider invited me to the squad. We vanquished Krixx and went our separate ways.

Later that night I was desperately trying to find a squad for FB29. I get a whisper from Ronin "around the world" Strider offering his help after his squad finished a run.

After a few minutes I received a squad invite and find myself in the midst of some strangers: Twixie, Than and Ronin. After thanking them profusely (well, I like to think I did) I received my invitation. The rest is history.....

How did the rest of you get your Rhythm?
Artista
Artista
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

How did you get "Rhythm"? Empty Re: How did you get "Rhythm"?

Post  Hobocop Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Whew, that's a good story, mine is far more annoying. Annoying because i've been with the core group (Twixie, Ely, Ronin..... at the time Huck, Than) when they were all in their 40's and 50's.. I remember Twixie bitchin when she was struggling though her late 40's.
At the time the faction was Euphoria (I think), and I was playing young Hobocop... Hobo was level 4 and Twixie saw him and invited him immediately due to him being a baddass ( and she liked the name).

They then made another short lived faction that I can't seem to remember the name of, of which I was a part.... then, I stopped playing Hobocop and played Ryewhiskey, at that time Rhythm was formed, now I play as MintJulip.... the rest is history, or the future, however you look at it.
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:19 pm

ah ehh i know my story:

i was there in sumor camp talking to the banker in my mid-50ies, dunno what exactly i was doing maybe getting items for DQ or whatever, it doesnt matter anyway
what matters is, there was RoninStrider (in his 40ies back then) and he was being bugged by some lowshit elf noob (not ely) who wanted a faction invite to ronins faction...all in public chat... so ronin said "if u can defeat that veno (meaning me) i'll invite u"
ah well logically the elf didnt defeat me in duell and ronin was saved, he carried me around a bit and we did smalltalk and we friendlisted each other and then i logged off and that would have been it...if not...

...if not at that time i were good friends with one archteum (who is pretty much inactive nowadays, sadly), and said archteum was also a quite good friend of ronin, so we happened to cross paths a number of times and i grew to know him better

yeah well and when the faction i previously had been in broke apart, i jumped ship and asked ronin for an invite ...
...and here i am now

Last edited by Rina on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Elefore Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:22 pm

as usual hobo is minty fresh... and well art's story was just plain "art". lol!

my story is quite different... i got my start as a archer, who didnt what the hell he was doin.... did fine up till lvl 20, where the struggling really began. Then Twix found me brought me in and the Rhythm really set in.

now im movin' and groovin to the beat, and dancin' around as a veno, barb, and cleric, ya never know what i'll do next. keep the music playin' and go with the beat. Thats how if found my inner "Rhythm!" afro lol!
Elefore
Elefore
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Well for me...it was a very very long story...

It all started with me sneaking around north-west archo. Twix spotted me and immediately recognised my stealth capabilities (i.e. charge in and kill everything, leaving nothing to see or sense my presence). She invited me in...and the story comes to a conclusion.

Fin
Stealth
Stealth
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksider Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:50 pm

ok so its my turn...
when i was a little noob at lvl 19 (now i am big noob xP) one guy asked me if i need help with my fb19...of course i even didnt know what is it....so he said me all about it and i get tab and that guy done party for me...(there was ron in that party xP) after all that fb that guy asked me if i wanna join faction...once more time i didnt know what is it and when he answered my questions, i said "sure" xD

now he is out of faction and still offline...i even dunno his name Razz

the end ;P
blacksider
blacksider
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:38 pm

mine is long, so to make it short. We were hobos, then we weren't, we didn't need someone else's roof, we made our roof.

I was with Twix in Barbarians [dead now] and Master Strider was in it, we knew each other a bit, Master Strider left, Twix left and I left. Twix and I made a faction, D'oh, D'oh went D'oh, and then we were in Eutopia. Ron knew the leader, joined, then left, and we had the first "unofficial" Ron hunt. Then with hours of laughing and hunting ron, he joined Eutopia. Eutopia became dystopia and we made Eurphoric and left a 12 year old in charge.

Then in Eurphoric we were sad, I left, Twix left, and Ron left and then everyone followed us out. Then Twix pressured Master Strider to make a faction.

Took one week to think of a name [I was aiming for something like, TumbleWeed] and badda bing badda boom. Rhythm.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dok Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:14 am

I met iLegend at Orchid Temple one day. Can't remember why we started talking but he ended up giving a lot of good advice for my BM character, (_Nehalem_), build based on his own experiences.

Just kind of kept in touch and he got a squad together for my FB29 during which I joined Rhythm. I remember that Kahrina, Stealth, HotHealer and Legend were in the squad, can't remember who the last member was sorry.

Legend and Stealth died during the FB and I had fun sitting on their lifeless bodies while they were waiting to be rezzed. Stealth made a promise that day that I would die for my actions but thus far he has failed.

When I reached level 42, I decided to start a cleric char and the rest as they say is history. The Dok was born Smile
Dok
Dok
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksider Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:40 am

who was 6th person? at fb? i must be me...xDDD
blacksider
blacksider
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:47 am

So....... There I was....... playing the game, you see, and my husband kept cracking up.... a lot. And I was like... wtf are you laughing about??? N he said oh just something they're talking about in fc. I was like... what, lemme see.......

I have no idea what it was....... but from that point on, I went from "Don't need no stinking faction" to "oooo ooooo ooooo pick me, me plz!!! I wanna join!!!!"

Ok, so I wasn't really jumping up and down in my seat or nothing... lol But I did want to join, cuz you all seemed like a fun, active group Smile Hubby asked if I could join and the next thing he knew, he was executor.. lol. And lil Ela was welcomed into the family that is Rhythm. That's my story Smile

Last edited by Elaziah on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typed too fast.... spelling error... don't want Rina to get me!!!)
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:51 am

Hurray ^^, soon we'll have your child playing too because we're that amazing and fun. [and that with the rate of age kids start using the computer].

One of us, one of us, one of us.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:56 am

Elyia wrote:Hurray ^^, soon we'll have your child playing too because we're that amazing and fun. [and that with the rate of age kids start using the computer].

One of us, one of us, one of us.

Ah.......... no. He's not allowed to play this game until he's at least 15. lol. Knowing how WE are in chat, I don't want HIM seeing that too soon =P
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:58 am

Ahah believe me when he's 15, there will be a time machine. And I will MAKE HIM use the time machine in 15 years. THEN he will GO BACK in TIME [why am I TYPING like THIS?] and BECOME one OF US.

=P.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:01 am

Whatever you say Ely.............. lol
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:08 am

ahah I know I would do that too, because I told myself so from the future.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:20 am

lol Now.... how do I look in said future? lol Do I have grey hair?????? oh goddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:36 am

blacksider wrote:who was 6th person? at fb? i must be me...xDDD

sry to disappoint u blacky but NO it was not u, it was Oria (who at that time also wasnt in the faction yet

@ely: what..the...fuck?
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

How did you get "Rhythm"? Empty LOL Awesome!

Post  OInfernoO Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Well im newest most talkative of all, im not the loudest of all but the most loudest of the newest peeps who joind here lol.. ok here goes my stupid LONG story: (Dont read it you'll get bored!)

I was dedicated on my first char 0Amaterasu0, a sword BM, i got it to 64 and i was on Legendary before, the guild was fun and was quite a family but not like ours, legendary was still set on authority, rules and stuff (well we do have rules but not like at legendary)I first met Ron at his mid 40s i too was 40 something and we needed Suzerix, we were in the same party and were watching while peeps from legendary were killing Suzerix, me and ron didnt got to talk that much and he was a leader alredy by that tym, i think he was a lvl a head of me, ididnt like it lol so friendlisted him to keep track on his lvl but sadly he was always 1 lvl ahead of me, we also partied for gouf.. we both tanked it and we both died at first but we killed it(Had to kill it 4 times lol) then after dat i thought it was the end of our meeting... id be just keeping track on his lvl . Then It was xp boost week, and i was grinding on foxwings at tusk(what a pain theyre aggro!)i was all alone, no one to talk to, i cant even join the conversation at guild chat.... but still i persevere.... suddenly i got a pm from Ron , it looks like he was keeping track of my lvl too! lol, he asked me if i wanted to join them in grinding some foxwings at plume! so i joined and ended up teaming with a bunch of rhythmites,Than,ron, ely and an amplified peep xviet(i think) and bully(he was on HIspania i think) never thought grinding with them was so fun, we had a lot of conversations about stuffs and... stuffs, every day we pm each other to gather there and grind and everyday a lot of new peeps joins in like sukrei, althnikai, and forgot the others and still the conversation wont cease to stop, we were like laughing all the time, so i kinda grew to like these peeps, thats why after xp week was kinda heart breaking... doing quest alone kinda bores me but i got to talk to ron some times, we helped each other on getting a TT but ended up on him getting only on edge lol, then when i was waiting for a friend(Heleina) to make me my TT, me and ron were talking about his faction, on when will they do TW, how many high lvls do they have and stuff, i wanted his faction to experience TW, so i bug him to do that, i also told him that if he wants i can join faction to help him do TW and help him make his famliy strong, so i kinda like *hey ima make an alt and join your faction*(back then i didnt want to leave legendary, but after unfortunate turn of events i too left and join mythical where most of my friends are,(Filipino friends) but i lost conncetion for like a month so i lost track on them and soon they had their new set of friends i couldnt fit in so i decided to make the alt... at lvl 20 i pmed ron to help me in my fb19, sadly he was on fb51 but he had his guildies help me, they were uhmmm.... a fist bm,an axe bm, a veno, a cleric and another veno or wiz i think i forgot... they too were nice so i told to save me a spot on his faction when i get to 30 but he invited me even though i wasnt on the lvl requirement... then i got to know you guys and now im here typing this brief summary of me hehehe short story ey?? Wink
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:25 pm

lol take a breath man ^^
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixie Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:51 pm

such a long story...

I have been in Eternal, Shockwave, RedRaiders, Barbarians, Eutopia, Euphoric, and im sure a few more that I cant remember right now.

met elyia in archosaur when we were in our teen levels. He was trying to kill the kitty in plume and i got mad at him and yelled. Im proud of the fact that him and I and another cleric and archer made it by ourselves half way through our fb19 before breaking down and askin for help... even if it did take us like three hours lol.

umm left eternal joined shockwave left shockwave back to eternal.. then ex-eternal member swordblader and I made the faction Barbarians. it was dumb. so i left i think on the second day after we created it...I still helped with stuff thats how I met Ron in human fb19 cave run. I'd sayd i was in my late 20s. then we made d'oh then we were in Eutopia... I think elyia has told this part of the story...

Then we wanted a new leader for our little group to follow... we wanted a place to call home we were tired of being hobos. It was Than, Huck, Me, Ron, Elyia, Goon, and a few others i cant remember them all now.

So theres my story. ;-)
Twixie
Twixie
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:39 pm

LIIIES I wasn't trying to kill the kitty, I thought I could pet the kitty.

I was a noob, now I'm a noob who knows you can't pet kitties, thinking I could I tried to click and then I accidentally attacked.

And I ran around to stop attacking [the kitty survived] and then Twixie whispered me "Don't hurt the kitty."

Then we were off from there to a very very looooong progress to now.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Hurray for first post!

I had just joined the game maybe a little more than a week ago, and was already a lvl 20'ish blademaster in a santa suit. So i was going all Third Reich on the local blob population outside of west Arch when Twixie came along and buffed me and complimented on my clothes. I briefly explained my situation as a fresh noob who knew absolutely no one in game and she extended an offer to join the faction. So I thought "sure, why the hell not" and accepted. Incidentally, iLeGeNd whom I bumped in to and had a few chats with earlier, joined shortly after I did. The rest is all history I guess.
Maya
Maya
Country Hobo
Country Hobo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  RoninStrider Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Awww, Amat doesn't remember that we helped each other in FB19 huh? Ahahah. Way back. And then yeah, another meeting at Suzy~

Ahaha waah. I remember when I first met Twixie~ But that's a story for another day ahah.
RoninStrider
RoninStrider
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

How did you get "Rhythm"? Empty OMG

Post  OInfernoO Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:02 pm

RoninStrider wrote:Awww, Amat doesn't remember that we helped each other in FB19 huh? Ahahah. Way back. And then yeah, another meeting at Suzy~
ahah.

Omg really? i forgot..... when was dat??? dang.... dat was ages ago ryt??
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down