Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

About me and Rhythm Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
About me and Rhythm EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
About me and Rhythm EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
About me and Rhythm EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
About me and Rhythm EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
About me and Rhythm EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
About me and Rhythm EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
About me and Rhythm EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
About me and Rhythm EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
About me and Rhythm EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

About me and Rhythm

+3
Elefore
OInfernoO
Jade_Rayne
7 posters

Go down

About me and Rhythm Empty About me and Rhythm

Post  Jade_Rayne Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:26 pm

As some of you may of noticed, I have gone awol. Some of you know the things I am going through in RL right now and some do not. But I wanted to let you all know that I love you dearly and am here if you need anything.

The resent upset within our faction divided our family. I am not sure where I belong anymore. I do know that right now I need to find the place with the most peace. I am so sorry to anyone that this disappoints.

Know that I am in tears over this. I wish not to leave but feel I must go. For how long? No one can say. If I decide to make this a permanent choice, I will let you all know. Please understand, my RL is way, way stressful and I need to be able to log on with less drama.

This isnt just about the recent "blizzard" it has been on my heart for awhile. I love you all and am here if you need anything. Please keep in touch. Add me as a friend...I will miss you all!!!!

Jade Sad

Jade_Rayne
Deaf Villager
Deaf Villager

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

About me and Rhythm Empty Its sad to hear

Post  OInfernoO Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:41 am

... We pray things get better for u jade... and u will always be a part of the family... and of u ever need help rhythm will always be ur friendly neighborhood faction Smile
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

About me and Rhythm Empty Re: About me and Rhythm

Post  Elefore Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:42 am

i feel your pain jade. my RL situation isnt much better, atm. too much crap on goin on in game and rl. My family in Rl is splitting up, and now it seems my in game family is doing the same. Crying or Very sad i honestly been thinking of leaving myself; but im torn with a decision, of staying and helping repair the gap, or leaving and possible making this worse. this is something that needs to be hard thought out. as always im praying for you and yours. i love u guys. but this crap has gotta stop

Last edited by Elefore on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Elefore
Elefore
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 am

It's upsetting to me to find out what recently transpired, and that we lost some of our best players over it. I have a suggestion to combat the problem, but anyone who was on the other day already knows my opinion. All I'm going to say is don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch, GET RID OF IT.

I don't play on sanctuary hardly at all anymore, and reasons like this are why. I love the ppl I have become friends with, but the ones who are causing this much trouble are the ones that keep me away.

I'm on Dreamweaver as Ela if anyone wants to come by and say hi. I'm a cleric, so if you decide to play, I'll keep ya safe, hehe. I miss my friends here and I check the forums every day, so drop me a line if you want Smile
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoria Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:12 am

I know what you mean; what happened the other day was a lack of understanding on everyone's parts and rash decisions, however nothing can change what's happened. Take a break and relax from the game. Perhaps once things have cooled down a bit more, you can rejoin the family.

After- all, a real family never turns their back on another; once you're in, you're in for good. Very Happy
Xoria
Xoria
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

About me and Rhythm Empty RE:

Post  Artista Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:17 am

The wounds will heal over time and the process has already begun. We still have a good group of people here and I will do what I can to ensure Rhythm is a great faction.

We will miss you Jade and hope everything in RL works itself out. We will also welcome you back whenever you are ready.

I hope things work out for you too Elefore and I hope that you stay around so we can help you get through this tough time like you have done for others in the past.
Artista
Artista
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  RoninStrider Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Amen to everything said. Who needs petty drama in a videogame when there's too much to deal with IRL? This is a game and where we can come to escape it. Do whatever you have to do to enjoy the game, no one would ever hold that against anyone. It saddens me when I get home and have to alerted about dumb stuff happening in game again, there's tons of ways to get around it so you can keep having fun. 5 or so servers, hundreds of different factions, and thousands of people to hang with or simply the power button and take a break. We're all still friends and family, the name over your head means nothing. =3 Keep smiling and I hope everything gets better for all our players out there with the real problems in life to deal with. We'll always be there to help, talk to or just listen~

RoninStrider
RoninStrider
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down