Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

New Server Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
New Server EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
New Server EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
New Server EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
New Server EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
New Server EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
New Server EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
New Server EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
New Server EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
New Server EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

New Server

+3
Xoria
Rina
Artista
7 posters

Go down

New Server Empty New Server

Post  Artista Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:28 pm

The new server has left Rhythm, along with other factions I am sure, in a bit of a quandry. We have seen many current members go on hiatus to try the new server and from all indications, most will not be back soon. I hold absolutely nothing against the peeps that have left. Each person must do what they feel is best for them and what for they want to do in the game. If you are having fun on the new server, I wish you the best of luck and hope you do come back Razz

I, for one, would rather be level 62 right now than level 62 another 4 months from now, even though I do wish I could start and not get rid on my original Petite Sawfly, among other things. Artista is all I have and I don't have the time or desire to start over.

This has created serious inactivity, as the the highest number of members I have seen online since the new server debuted is 10, but most of the time it is 5-7, where the normal average was 15+. This has also created feelings of sadness and loss. Enough of the sadsack story. We all know what is happening.

IMO, we have a few choices:

1) give up and PHAIL
2) recruit
3) merge with some other factions that are experiencing the same issues
4) do nothing

Obviously 1 and 4 both suck, so let's discuss 2 and 3 to get back on track to make Rhythm a fun, dynamic and stable faction that it has been in the past and will be again in the future.
Artista
Artista
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

New Server Empty Re: New Server

Post  Rina Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:31 pm

option 3 sucks the worst of all, merging doesnt work
number 4 doesnt sound so bad

= EDIT =

moved to suggestion box, so everyone can post answers
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoria Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Option 3 sucks as well. I remember when Destroyer_X tried to get Rhythm merged into Legendary; I remember one of the executes trying to pressure me to pressure Ronin to merge. Frankly, merging to another faction will destroy the whole comfort/ family feeling. Something I am rather enjoying and don't want that destroyed.

Also agreed, 4 doesn't sound too bad. Means if those that left to get their feet wet come back, there is still a home to come back to.

1 is NOT an option.

Recruitment; something I'm horrible at, to be frank. If this is an option, please, tell HOW to so people like me can help accomplish this?
Xoria
Xoria
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Stori Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:35 am

3 doesn't sound too bad.. I mean, I was just looking at the territory list and noticed that Legendary, and Nefarious owns almost everything, and they're growing at alarming rates. Maybe we an ally with another faction and get to know them before we actually merge.

Also.. I'm good with making friends and subduing them to my will. Maybe I can become a recruiter maybe. Rolling Eyes
Stori
Stori
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

New Server Empty HEHE

Post  OInfernoO Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:24 pm

... Well for me i dont like doing nothing... it uhmm... it bores me to not do anything... although... its a fact that at the moment we cant do much, but lets not keep it at that... now that i see that Rhythm is growing no point in stopping or turning back... things seems to be a bit hard but i know these are just humps and cracks on the road are but trials that i know we can overcome if we all work together... and never give up!
... RHYTHM WILL BECOME STRONG!!!!!

... hehe just a bit of encouragement, in these time of trouble hehe a little bit of positive attitude would prove to be useful hehe...
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

New Server Empty Recruit! Save Rhythm!

Post  Twixie Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:14 am

So actually if you think about it new server means... people are leaving, yes. But that means a lot of bigger guilds will more than likely eventually fall. Not necessarily right now but things are always shifting and changing just look at Shockwave for example they were gone in two weeks time completely.

Yea I'll admit I went and checked out the new scene on the other server and the map was blank and enticing to go and become land holders and all that but look what would be left behind all these awesome personalities we have going on here...all the fun we've had doing FB's.

Yea something needs to be done. I was on today and there were only 10...thats right TEN whole people online in Rhythm out of 80 something on the list...

So I vote we should RECRUIT.

Like Xoria said we don't want to lose the family feel so we have to interview ppl. Get out there and help people. Stop worrying about leveling so much as tempting as that is right now we have a huge gap in our levels. We need to bring in a new group of 20s-30's that will lvl to be 40s and so on.

You Might be Asking....How Do I Recruit?

Take a few min out of your day and stop and go to a grind spot or a place that you remember was a tough spot for you where u died a lot... This is where you are going to find the people who need help and will be more likely to say "Hey those Rhythm ppl are nice and helpful Im gonna try them out." Dont be scared to run up and talk to them get to know them find out about how they like their own guild if they have one.

What are the Rules in Recruiting?

Dont just go out there and have a hay day and recruit lvl 1s and 2's that would do us no good.Be wise in your choices! Levels 20 and above preferably... Look at our guild and see what classes we need. I know we need could use a few more higher level clerics with lvl 10 res lol! but what guild doesnt Razz

Try not to do fly by invites.. even tho thats how we got stealth... I was being lazy and he looked like a good choice that very second he flew over my head... and i said holy crap he has no guild and hes lvl 40 *pew pew pew* shot him down with a guild invite which he surprisingly accepted. I invited Sloth that same night I believe she was out there grinding it up outside west gate. It was the end of my day I was bored so thats what I was doing...

I wished that it wouldnt always be about levels and getting the most money out of everything. I remember when It was just about having fun and helping everyone out and who cares about what level he or she is.

So the moral of the story is...try and do your own part to keep our FB's fun and our guild alive. Times are tough but most of you Rhythmites have the power to invite so use it! Why have it if ur not going to use it! And even if you don't have invite powers you have a responsibility to invite too!

<3

elephant lol!
Twixie
Twixie
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Stori Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:37 am

^co-signed that bill
Stori
Stori
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoria Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Yeah... hey guys... just wanted to let you know... due to events... I'm taking a break... from ALL factions.

I love you I'll be back.
Xoria
Xoria
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

New Server Empty be back?

Post  OInfernoO Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:29 am

... you will be back??? so that means... ur coming back right???
.... if thats so... we will be waiting... you will always be welcome here... Smile
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:42 am

We'll miss you Xoria !!

I started a character on the new pve server and I have decided not to play over there. I miss Rhythm too much. It just didn't "feel" right. So, that is that.

Still gonna be a bit sparse on playtime though, I will be out of town for a few days, and atm my internet is not staying connected for very long. And when I do get back i'm going to really have to focus on school and getting a job for the summer.

But, I will be on hopefully for a couple hours a day Smile

Peace ya'll !
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content