Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner?

3 posters

Go down

[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? Empty [Project] EP detail SP & stats planner?

Post  Rameel Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:23 am

It's me Rameel, I'm currently working on a....well....it's not a guide but I'd called it a planner to distribute stats and SP effectively. Is there anyone willing to help me because I will as well stick to that and I think it will be helpful for others too.
It is contained in an MSExcel file
The planner already finish on these parts:

>>>STATS planner:
*Full Mag Stats (according to equipment requirement)
*Full Light Armor Stats (to wear lastest LA available)
*Full Heavy Armor Stats (to wear lastest HA available)
*Con Mag Stats (to use the lastest magic weapons available)

Need help in other hybrid build (to use the lastes magic weapons with heavy armor/ to produce more dam with con build?)

>>>SKILLS planner
*Full offensive >_>

Need help in buffer path, or others. Focus mainly on the period between 29 to 50~70 when SP is extremely short TT^TT
-----------------------------------
Download either file (1 for Excel 2007, 1 for Excel 2003) (virus/spy/ad free)
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=63594ec096da5c174012e8015643d9c8a608c0dcd94986c2
Rameel
Rameel
Deaf Villager
Deaf Villager

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? Empty Re: [Project] EP detail SP & stats planner?

Post  Dok Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:01 am

Hi Rameel,

I'm at work so I haven't downloaded your file to see all that you mean.

What I would suggest is looking at the official PWI forums. There is a section that deals with character builds and I studied the cleric ones quite a bit before starting this character. They give advice for both Full Attack and Full Support along with Hybrid. They also advise which skills are not even worth levelling - read that part especially lol as clerics go through their spirit A LOT faster than bm's in the lower levels certainly (thats my experience of having both types of char)

I am building a Full Support Cleric, so I only levelled my 2 main attack skills, focussing my attention mainly on buffs, ironheart and revive.

Now that 3/4 buffs and ironheart are maxed I can have a look at some other attack skills (Tempest etc) but again I'm more focussing on my heals first.

Make sure you get Purify level 1 as soon as you can. I have only started levelling it now in my 60's as I'm finding there are bosses where I need to be able to purify both the tank and myself quickly.

Hope this helps, I'm sure there are more experienced clerics who can offer you further help and advice.
Dok
Dok
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

[Project] EP detail SP & stats planner? Empty Re: [Project] EP detail SP & stats planner?

Post  Rameel Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:30 am

yup, but most willl only state what skill is essential, what is supposed to max without taking into account the shortage in SP during 30~60. this planner show how many SP one need to acquire when reach a certain lvl to learn skills and what is the priority. You will see after you saw the file Wink
Rameel
Rameel
Deaf Villager
Deaf Villager

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:19 am

ah but sp will always be a shortage, you can never level all your skills, so we can probably only give you a list of imporantance. I know I had more sp than most because I died. That means, I lost a lot of exp, but I didn't lose my sp, and had to work my way back up =(....

But yes, you can always list them in priority. If you want any help with Archerism, ask me, I'll tell you all about how they die.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum