Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes

4 posters

Go down

Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes Empty Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes

Post  Elyia Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:55 pm

[heavy breathing]
Allo 'ere mates, today we're going to try to wrassle ourselves an antelopes.

[crunching of footsteps through a field]

Dr. Ock here, with some fascinating specimens right over across that field. I know you can't see, but it's an antelope grazing on the grass. The beautiful antlers with more sheer power than a swinging blade and impale most armours. So we're going to have to be careful as we try to get a closer look.

E'rr I'mma gonna wrassle 'im to the ground.

No wait Helix, come back!

AAOOOOOG

Shhhhhh, what the hell are you... oh wait look, he's looking up... oh wait, he sees us... oh shiiit what the hell...

I wassatrying ta talk cantalope

Oh shit, here he comes... Oh shit he's lowering his head... shit shit lets get out of here...

[sounds of running and a high pitch screeching]

Common yeh bugger gimme what yeh got!

Christ sake Helix just run!

Neva!

[sounds of Helix screaming and ice smashing mixed with high pitch shrills]

Oh shit, are you alright Helix?

Yeh I got 'im down see? Alright look at this beaut. See how I'mma 'olding 'is antlers down, tis so it won't 'it meh with them icypops. Whooo that felt good, 'is strong they are. Lookie 'ere 'ow the bugger kicks out. Sshhhh shhh shh shh

[more high pitch screeching]

Uh oh, Helix, I think he's calling out this pack.

Nonsense Doc, they's aint pack creatures.

[Screeching sounds start to appear from the meadows.]

Your right they aren't pack creatures, they're just coming around coincidentally and then leave to let you keep pinning down this antelope.

Yes thanks Doc, nice ta know yeh learn sometime

Jeeze Helix just let the damn antelope go! Before the others... shit... ok... shit that's a lot of them... Hold on let me put on my visor, it'll tell me how strong they are. Ok ok thirty-one, thirty-one, thirty-one holy... that's impossible his power level is OVER NINETY!!!

OH LEMME WRASSLE HIM

OH SHIT WAI..

[Sounds of screaming followed by white noise]

HE'S BE A STRONG ONE I ALMOS...

[More white noise]

So what did we learn today Helix?

Owwa... that's 'urt...

Thanks Dr. Twix for stitching up us.

No problem, uummm there's a bit of antler inside of Helix's skull, how the hell did that happen?

Usually the antelope would charge head down, but Helix thought it was smart to do the same and he smashed skulls against it.

I's won

Anyways there was this antelope Twix, and it was over level NINETY

Uh huh, so you smashed head too with the antelope?

No no I didn't

There's antler in your skull.

No that was from Helix when he thought was I was an antelope after smashing his skull. He charged at me and headbutted

Oh

I's won also

Is that recorder still on?

Oh I think it is, ah thanks let me...

[End of recording]

[Start of recording]

Oh yes and this is Doctor Ock's travel expedition, the Antelopes. As we all learnt, they are harmless unless you took an Australian intern who watches too much Discovery.

But I's won.

Shut up.

[End of recording]

[Start of recording]

I's won

Hey give that back to me!

NO

Hey give me [sounds of struggle]

[White noise]
[End of recording]
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes Empty Just something to keep you all occupied

Post  Elyia Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:57 pm

=) I'm going to expand and broaden my horizon, because my brain is busted on that story. So a break, because I can't end it, but in the meanwhile I'll being putting up other projects for you guys.

With Lag,
~Ely
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes Empty Re: Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes

Post  Stealth Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Mmmm...antelope tasty...antelope antler pie more tasty...
Stealth
Stealth
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes Empty Writtin

Post  Reborn_Angel Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Yeah!!! right whatever you want!!! its good anyway hahahaha i want to read stuff Smile
and yeah lix pie is awesome hahahaha (that girl as nothing to eat in her house Sad )

with love
Steph Wink
Reborn_Angel
Reborn_Angel
Loud Villager
Loud Villager

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes Empty Re: Ock Dok's Travelling Tape - The Antelopes

Post  Stori Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Wink ... That has to be one crunchy pie rendeer
Stori
Stori
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum