Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

True Friends Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
True Friends EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
True Friends EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
True Friends EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
True Friends EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
True Friends EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
True Friends EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
True Friends EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
True Friends EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
True Friends EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

True Friends

5 posters

Go down

True Friends Empty True Friends

Post  Elefore Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:24 am

What are True Friends..... to me they are the ones u can go to when your feeling down, those you can talk to for whatever the reason. Those that will be there for you when u need it the most, whether its to just hang out, or just to talk, true friends stick by you even in the most dire of situations.

My life hasnt been an easy one, never really had any "Friends" i could talk to, to hang out with.. or whatever the case may be. I've always stayed "bottled up", by myself, cause it always seemed that i was wanted around.. at least to me anyway. Sad But regardless, i will speak to u, i will try my best to be friendly, to try and make a friend. But this was when i was younger, growing up. i got into high school things changed a bit, i went to and graduated from a private Christain school, and yeah, i made friends. but now that im out, those friends, i dont get to see, or talk to anymore, so it seems to be the same story all over again.

But since i started on PWI, i seem to have found, "Real True Friends", ppl i can go to, if im feeling down, something is bothering me. ppl like, Ron, Ely, Rina, Ela, and Art, just to name a few. To me your more than just friends, you've become family. and I want to say Thank you. And i want you guys to know that if YOU need some one to talk to, you can come to me, ill listen and help if i can, what ever the reason, i want to be there for u guys the same way your there for me. Im just a whisper or pm away.

Genuine friendship supports during times of struggle. Friends are dependable. In true friendship, unconditional love develops. We love our friends no matter what and we always want the best for our friends. Trust is essential to true friendship. We all need someone with whom we can share our lives, thoughts, feelings, and frustrations.
In true friendship, there is no backbiting, no negative thoughts, no turning away.
This to me describes everyone this faction. Thanks Guys Very Happy
- Never forget your true friends
Elefore
Elefore
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

True Friends Empty Re: True Friends

Post  Rina Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:04 am

at first i thought whoa nothing to add to that

but then u might get the impression that no one cared about that post which isnt the case so ... very touching stuff u posted there ... im grateful u view upon us like this I love you
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

True Friends Empty owww

Post  OInfernoO Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:47 am

.. uhmm can you be my friend??? i too have no friends left, since i stopped playing my alt... Trying to get in to the rhythm circle... hope you'll let me in Embarassed
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  Elefore Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:03 am

@ Rina: not at all, ty for replying tho, this is to help yall guys too, as much as for me. im actually thinking about posting a "lesson" of sorts every once in a while. to maybe help someone, nvr know who needs it.

@ inf: of course. Smile Everybody needs a friend and thats what i'm here for=)
Elefore
Elefore
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

True Friends Empty thnx

Post  OInfernoO Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:04 pm

Thnx Elefore... ill try be here for everyone, when you guys need me just pm me... lets all help each other and reach our dreams together!.... Dream, Believe, survive! Rhythm rules! Twisted Evil
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

True Friends Empty Re" Friends

Post  Artista Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:09 pm

I agree Tag. Sometimes it is nice to talk with people who are outside your real life to gain a new perspective. We have a great group of people in Ryhthm and I appreciate everyone's help, kindness and friendship.
Artista
Artista
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavaryne Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:12 pm

I know exactly as you feel, Ele, and hit a deep cord in me. We've been through similar though I can say this: Rhythm is my family even though I'm, for the most part, in another faction. I've not met wackier, nicer players than them XD

Talk with us; unlike at school, my door's always open, and if I'm not responding, chances are I dc'd lol. Bottling it up isn't good, that's the voice of experience talking.

(lol oh yeah, message Xoria XD since Pavaryne isn't played that much)

Pavaryne
Country Hobo
Country Hobo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down