Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

Faction Armory Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
Faction Armory EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
Faction Armory EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
Faction Armory EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
Faction Armory EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
Faction Armory EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
Faction Armory EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
Faction Armory EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
Faction Armory EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
Faction Armory EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

Faction Armory

+3
Artista
Hobocop
OInfernoO
7 posters

Go down

Faction Armory Empty Faction Armory

Post  OInfernoO Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:10 pm

well i thought about this, its like our factions storage, where we can all put our no longer needed weapons/armor and those we just found on 1 character. Basically someone is incharge of keeping the safe, when we no longer need our equips we can submit to him/her so whenever someone needs an equip he/she can borrow from her... i craft my equips and i made a few 2satr/3star though sadly after im done with them i just npced and decomposed them, its kinda of a waste so i thought why not just donate it to the faction?? SO someone else from the guild can benefit from it... Smile

This faction armory is for faction members only(those who are in vacation are included) and all equips in it are faction property no one can sell/decompose these items but u can refine or put gems if u want but after youre done with it you must return it to the guild armory. Anyone can denote whatever items they feel will be of any use to the guild but i prefer only 2stars and 3star or legendary or TT be submitted so the bank would not be clogged with too many stuff... We can alos submit mats if you guys like but should only be used for higher grade equips or TT

We can also apply this to ron's idea of "TheCourier" who sole purpose is to transfer items, we may either make TC our faction armory or have someone else do it... all up to you guys this is just a suggestion feel free to uhhmmm.. read it lol Smile

Benefits:
*our growing members and newbie players would get better equips coz the equips have been tried and tested.
*Since not everyone is a crafter/smither theyd have a chance to wear a 2star/3star equip that is not from quest
*they no longer have to buy equips from npc and other players(not unless the item they need is not there

Flaws:
*if the player of the keeper of the faction armory is not online that would be a major setback. if for example he/she gets sick and was unable to inform us that be bad especially for those who are in need.
*Mostly our higher ups wont much be benefiting from this armory since most of the Equips will be coming from them.

Well that sums it up, hope we all get something from this idea...
These are candidates for Faction Armory (um not sure who else wants but if anyone wants feel free to submit a reply)

Takora=Kahrina
TheCourier=RoninStrider
0Amaterasu0=OInfernoO(if somehow i get to be the keeper id make my alt join faction)
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Faction Armory Empty Re: Faction Armory

Post  Hobocop Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Hmmm, thats a good idea. I don't think I am active enough to be the one...

But I really like the idea, there are times when I get a good drop from a mob and I really hate to sell it if someone could use it.

Due to the fact that I trust her and she is possibly the most consistent player in the faction I would say rina would be a good canditate.

It could get a bit cumbersome... but, I think it would be helpful to have a list of items in the armory, posted and updated on this forum.

Thoughts ?
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Faction Armory Empty armory

Post  Artista Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:09 pm

I like the idea, as I would much rather give equipment to faction members than sell it, but it does sound like quite the task for whomever is in charge. Maybe we could have 2-3 people to increase availability (spread the items equally) and reduce stress on the holder.

Maybe the first step is creating a list on the forum of available items/items needed (though I know how we all have TONS of spare inventory space) and go from there. What a Face
Artista
Artista
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Great idea's Artista.

It would be a pain in the ass for whomever has the armory toon's account. I will however volunteer one of my many alts as one of the armory toon's. Perhaps there should be a sticky here so that I could update things like:

What is in the armory- stats, lvl req... etc..

who has the item- since it is faction property
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:55 pm

basically a lovely idea, needs careful contemplation tho before making it real

i suggest to create the armory char(s) on a seperate account to which all armory managers have access data, thus reducing the risk of an item not being available due to the keeper being not on

also, the problem with inventory/safe space can be avoided or reduced by mailing donated items to the armory char(s), where they'd stay in the mailbox until needed

Last edited by Rina on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Karnage Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:32 pm

who needs safe/inventory extension? lol i just use my mailbox haha.. its great nice trick saves alot of room
Karnage
Karnage
Deaf Villager
Deaf Villager

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Elefore Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:55 pm

its not a bad idea, but i usually use my old equips for quick cash for crazy stoone Twisted Evil
Elefore
Elefore
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Why not? It's a good idea to whoever wants to donate their equips, I know I have a bunch of excellent equips that eventually you all [lower levels] would love to have. Things like +4 dex evasion necklace or +3 strength cap etc. etc.

They clutter up my bank, and I try to hold onto them for as long as I can, but eventually I have to make room.

If your all for it, I would like to believe that our leaders, [Master Angel, and Director Rina] along with the Superior Council members [Minty Fresh Hobo Judge, The Healing Hita, Creative Artista, and The Crazy Dual Wielding Axeman Lix] would love to take in all the items we gave on a seperate account with different characters for different items.

1 character for equipments, 1 character for manufacturing, etc etc.

And better yet, to make it easier, we can have a seperate section on this forum to take inventory of all the stuff, and update it [I don't mind doing stuff like that] on a daily basis.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Faction Armory Empty you guys are great!

Post  OInfernoO Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 pm

those are nice ideas, we should have a forum for updating the items and a seperate account where in bank managers can have access, and its good if we could have more than just 1 manager incase 1 is not available. Hope this would help the faction
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Faction Armory Empty yey!

Post  OInfernoO Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:26 am

So weaponster,armorster etc. are the names of the bankers whom we are going to mail the equips to??? lo sori, just making sure... and ive got some stuff alredy Smile a few though
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:06 am

weaponSTER, armorSTER, equipSTER, materialSTER are the mules u should mail donations to, yes... check the announcement subforum for more detailed info
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down