Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

Romantic date experiences/ideas Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
Romantic date experiences/ideas EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
Romantic date experiences/ideas EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
Romantic date experiences/ideas EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
Romantic date experiences/ideas EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
Romantic date experiences/ideas EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
Romantic date experiences/ideas EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
Romantic date experiences/ideas EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
Romantic date experiences/ideas EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
Romantic date experiences/ideas EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

Romantic date experiences/ideas

4 posters

Go down

Romantic date experiences/ideas Empty Romantic date experiences/ideas

Post  Maya Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:59 am

Well, the month of love and romance has rolled upon us once again. So in spirit of the occasion, I say we all share some memorably romantic date experiences we may have had or heard of and perhaps even offer plans and advice, starting with yours truly of course.

I pulled this little stunt with my ex during our one-year anniversary.

I told her we would be going out to eat at this really fancy restaurant. Good food, private music service, the works.
On the drive over there, I said I had prepared three special flowers to commemorate the event.
I presented the first flower after we were seated at out table: a red rose that matched her dress.
The second flower came just before we started our meal: a dark-green saffron that matched her eyes.
I gave the third flower to her as we were about to leave: a white azalea. This flower didn't match anything, and furthermore, it was obviously made of plastic.
I could tell she was a little disappointed, but she smiled regardless and thanked me for the wonderful dinner.
When we arrived home, we both went up the bedroom where upon our bed lay an envelope addressed from me to her.
She opened the envelope, read its contents, and tears began to fall down her cheeks. The letter read:

"I will love you until the last flower dies."

Moral of the story: a little poetic creativity goes a long way in romance.
Maya
Maya
Country Hobo
Country Hobo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Romantic date experiences/ideas Empty nice

Post  OInfernoO Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:09 am

dats nice man, specialy the part when you gave her a plastic rose as if she thought it was cheap and meant nothing and in the end of the evening you gave her a letter which says "i will love you until the last flower dies" which practically isnt gona happen since plastics last forever not unless you burn on purpose lol... thats nice...

Hmmm... romantic instances ey... well i got one... uhm it was last year, feb.14 happens to be our 4th month (This happened in the Philippines, where i used to live) i was broke, i had no money... so practically i had no gift for her.. so i had to be creative to be able to make valentines a bit special for my ex( why does it have to be our exes lol) So this is what happened, i went to her home and by the time i got there she hurriedly handed her gift to me, it was little bunny(again) she said its to remind me of her(coz i call her bunny), i had to make an excuse that i left her gift back at the house lol, we had a little chat and by late afternoon i asked her to come to my house, i led her to our terrace where i made it our little dining area. i decorated the place earlier, set up a little table on a carpet(so no chair) with a candle stick on the middle, put curtains around(to make it more private and put on sweet music) , i had my mom cook me food so when i showed her dat she was happy, she said it was sweet and thoughtful of me(which made me blush) and we ate at talked after that she was asking wheres my gift to her which made me laugh coz i was kind of embarrassed, coz i brought out a little box, shabby and with little holes on the side... when she got hold of it she started shaking it and i said 'Dont!" lol she asked what was in it and i said open it, to her surprise, little colorful butterflies flew out of the box and inside a letter which says (its in tagalog so i translated it) " my heart was once an ugly and shabby box but you opened it and showed me the beauty inside it Smile"

Moral lesson: Be careful with butterflies! when they flew out my ex screamed out very loud and cried lol.
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Romantic date experiences/ideas Empty Re: Romantic date experiences/ideas

Post  Elyia Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:24 am

Ahah, oh Inferior, the butterfly part is rich [of course very sweet but a funny turn of events].

Hmmm yes it has to be our exes doesn't it. Unfortunately for me, many of my relationships don't run long enough to marathon to one year [scratch that, none of my relationships ran close to that]. But however I do try to still make the most out of that time, and offer as much as I can. On the few occasions where I was able to celebrate something with my exes, [whether birthday or was planning to] these are the general rules I have followed since.

1. The less you spend, and the more you work; the better the reward.
2. You can never go wrong with flowers, unless she's allergic.
3. Always have something self-made during the occasion. [For instance, both our previous gents, had something self-made and sweet]
4. Not all girls are mushy, so don't stop at just words. [Prove it].
5. Don't tell anyone else your plans unless you need some help with it. [Who knows, they may steal it, then you can't do it because it's been done, or they tell your ex, and you can't do it anymore because now she knows and it's not a surprise anymore...].
6. Have your cat in another room, sometimes you just can't give both your girlfriend and your cat the attention they need. Brings a whole new meaning to cat fight.

Dr. Nick, Dr. Nick what should I do then?

Well don't ask Dr. Nick, because Dr. Nick gives his love in a different way from everyone else. However, if I had the chance this year, I would have written my ex a story book. Paste it on hard cardboard, like a picture book [of course with pictures to go along with it.] and throughout our planned day. She would have picked up the pages one by one, eventually forming a story. Except for the last page.

The story of course is incomplete, because it's about a boy's life seeking all the needs to be happy, and the last page [which is symbolic], being missing, I'd tell her, "all he needed was someone like you."
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Romantic date experiences/ideas Empty So many and I am the one with the bad memory

Post  Jade_Rayne Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Ok so I present one that is not from an ex. Me and Poptart have been together for 9 years. Long time! He always TRYS to be romantic, love him for that, but all attempts usually end ummm well foiled. He will probably remember way more than me, he always does. However, the one that I remember the most happened with only one flower.

I had just gotten past being very ill due to radiation treatments. It had been a long time since I felt well enough to do much of anything. However, I was going stir crazy at home but was not terribly well to go do anything either. I love drive-in movie theaters but had missed the whole season it was open due to these treatments. Well, poptart called a friend and arranged a most wonderful night. See the doctor still had me on bed rest until the following Monday. Well he had his friend come over with his pick up truck and he cleaned out the bed of the truck and put the mattress of our bed in the back of the truck. Then he carried me to the vehicle placed me in the front seat and they drove me to the drive in. He then lovingly placed me in my bed upon arrival. And I was able to spend the entire night under the stars watching movies while in my bed obeying doctors orders! Poptart is great. Ok enough gushing. He spent the entire evening catering to me. He even gave me his elephant ear! Which btw is an amazing feat. He usually devours it before anyone realizes he had it! It was quite honestly the sweetest and most romantic thing I have ever had him do. I am a nature girl and loved just spending the night under the stars with my husband.

Not sure if that qualifies as a romantic endeavor or not but the only ones all lead to places best left untold and are almost impossible to tell the whole thing without telling. So unless poptart gots something that is the best I can do.

Jade_Rayne just bein' Jade Laughing

Jade_Rayne
Deaf Villager
Deaf Villager

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Romantic date experiences/ideas Empty Sweet!

Post  OInfernoO Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:38 am

Well im happy for ya guys!.. and im glad ur now very well hehe you are o now ryt?
... dat is sweet... To do unthinkable things just to make someone happy is very nice..
... lol i nvr experienced watching drive in movies though Sad
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:02 am

Elephant ear?

Aww that's very romantic and sweet of him.

Elephant ear?

This was one of the attempts that didn't end badly right? Seems like it worked out very well that night ^^.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down