Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

Freestyle It~ - Page 2 Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
Freestyle It~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
Freestyle It~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
Freestyle It~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
Freestyle It~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
Freestyle It~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
Freestyle It~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
Freestyle It~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
Freestyle It~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
Freestyle It~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

Freestyle It~

+7
Elaziah
Elefore
blacksider
Hobocop
Rina
Twixie
RoninStrider
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Freestyle It~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Freestyle It~

Post  RoninStrider Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Thanks Ele, sounds like a good offer. We all need that sometime to break away from the grind that is the game.

I think out faction is good with that. I've seen a lot of factions come and go because of too much stress, problems with other people, no communication. Everyone who logs on today should remember this is a game. And we're here to have a gooood time. No headaches necessary people. Smile

Today I'm getting closer to reaching more goal lvl. I've really slowed down a lot these past couple weeks. Slowly leveled and barely got anything done when I was online. =___= But no matter. I'll try and focus and have more fun now. =D

While gone I've received countless invitations to go to other factions but I'll be honest with ya; it drives me crazy and just doesn't feel right now having "Rhythm" over my head haha. Now there is an important TW next week that may pull me away on Monday or today even, but no one should worry or get madd. We know where my home is. Wink See ya in game everyone and have a good time.

RoninStrider
RoninStrider
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Freestyle It~ - Page 2 Empty sure do!

Post  OInfernoO Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:19 pm

... Yeah, i too have seen such stress in game, like dat incident in Legendary, we had a lot of bad issues about not being able to help, no time to lvl, and stuff... in the end it led to the break down of some peeps, theyve become more cold and less active and chat... We should all know this is a game... SO we should all enjoy.. together! No pressure guys! Twisted Evil

OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:17 pm

I'm the king of chill, if anyone ever wants to chill and grind, let me know !! And of course, if I can ever help, let me know Smile

Oh, on a side note, MintJulip can't yet handle the TT bosses on her own, but soon I think, in another couple of levels... at 63 I get my pet skill upgrade !!
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyia Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Here's how it works, your life lacks something [entertainment, communication, magic, etc etc.] you go and find something to fill it with. In this case, Perfect World. Then when your Perfect World gets stressful or problematic because of the events in the game, you can chill out, or... create a fantasy world of the video game... like me...

Tails of Perfect World, my little escape from Perfect World's escape from reality. And somewhere I even think the characters will escape their stressful lives by playing Houses & Humans... ahahah looks like we all have problems.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoninStrider Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Ahaha, well to me its a nice past time since I stopped playing other games to focus on school and music. But also, I'd hope everyone would understand it if/when one of us has other things to attend to and can't play as much (or maybe at all) anymore, like with DarkMagikk.

Excuse my inactivity, it's probably goin to get worse just to let you all know. But yes, have fun people. And ooooooh, Elaziah gave me an idea about something to post. We were talkin' about it earlier ahha. Later maybe I will. Feeding the tummy some yummy yum yum. =D
RoninStrider
RoninStrider
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:03 am

last night had a good going at the beginning, the dreamteam (ronin, xori, twix, hita, thanh and me) was there to get it on and we waxed some flymob asses around lake of woe, there was a good amount of deaths lol but the exp gained made it more than up

later on however it wasnt that gr8, ronin xori and me were about to go grind on treasure island (nightscream) but b4 we got going we fooled around in dreamwaver and sumhow xori and i pushed it over the top and ronin got uncomfortable and asked us to stop but we didnt so he got mad and left the sqd and went to nightscream alone
well xori and i went after him and tried to find him and in the process xori died and ronin got even more pissed as a result *sigh*

well letz hope today will be better... im only 10% short of lvl 76 as i write this w00t ill get that just from the dailies

oh and for those of u who didnt know yet, since yesterday itz been made public, ely and me r gonna get married on coming saturday =D
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Freestyle It~ - Page 2 Empty greats!

Post  OInfernoO Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:20 am

oww dang... at sucks anyways! Goodluck on getting that 10% and Congrats on the engagement!... We're all invited ryt??? heheh Have happy long lifetyme relationship! Razz
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:50 am

Yes, congratulations to both of you !! I'm very excited for you !!
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Freestyle It~ - Page 2 Empty SWEET!

Post  Artista Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Congratulations Rina and Ely!! That is awesome!!!
Artista
Artista
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Elefore Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:51 am

i should have posted this rite after the whole one man army barb thing, but here it is now the 6 P's of squads:

Proper

Planning

Prevents

Piss

Poor

Performance
Elefore
Elefore
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Freestyle It~ - Page 2 Empty True that

Post  Artista Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:20 am

I agree with the 6 P's. If only people outside Rhythm could figure that out.....
Artista
Artista
Well-Versed
Well-Versed

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:27 am

ronin ur signature roxx badass i just luv it itz so fuckin funny i literally lmao'ed when i read it the first time

uhm just wanted to say that actually but since im posting a response i might add ather rant as well...so letz see ... i slept till midnight my time lolZ which is 23:00 GMt, that was 16.5 hours in a row so i sure got my beauty sleep
on the other hand i missed out several tt runs and thus was slightly disappointed first but then ely gave me some tt70 mats and said he farmed them for me .... awwww I love you isnt he Teh Sweetest?
also i hit 76 last night which enables me to wear all 70+ light armor and it looks AWESOME! ill put a screenie up later on in the screenshotz thread ... server maintenance rite now ...eck so xori if u rly wanna draw pics of our Tails of Perfect World ( ToPW ) chars u might take that as referral for Furry =P

and just before the mainenance commenced a quest took me into the northern snow area for the very first time w00t i was so excited, it is one of the areas i saved up so i nvr seen it b4 ... it roxx! i luv snow landsacpes soooo badly both irl and in games and fuck yes there is snow =D

ok cya ingame then peeps!
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elefore Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:47 am

HIYA GUYS:

I know we're all goin thru a tough time with leg, leaving..... he will be greatly missed.
So if u are feeling down, here is something i hope will lift ur spirit a bit:

Bein' Happy
by Mark Lowry

(OW!)
Well I've been told that I have a tendency
To look at things on the dark side
That glass has always been half empty to me
But since You've been around
It's gettin' harder for me to keep my spirits down
This wakin' up with a smile is sure new to me!

(chorus)
Oh you know,
I could get used to this bein' happy
I could get used to a brighter day
If I'm dreamin' don't anybody slap me
I could get used to livin' this way!
Could sho get used to livin' this way!
(end chorus)

I spent all my life lookin' over my shoulder
Runnin' smack dab into hard times
Teacher said it seemed like bad luck followed me
But You sure broke that spell
'Cause I'm dressin' better~I'm eatin' well
And my old friends ain't believin' what they see!

(repeat chorus)

Ya'll stop me if I get carried away!
Somebody stop me if I start sayin,
(Spoken) Have a nice day!

(Repeat Chorus twice)

(Spoken)I like feelin
I like bein' .....happy!
Oh I am sooooo happy!
(Laughs) Ha! Ha! Ha!
(Spoken) Any Baptist wanna dance
Elefore
Elefore
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:37 am

very gospel-y ... cant imagine how it sounds tho maybe u could find a link?

in other news? i fell asleep last night. i mean i fall asleep at night regularily but usually only when i intend to. well actually i intended even this time, but it was supposed to be a brief nap, not a good nights sleep
well guess brief naps dont work when u've been awake for 38 hours before
that, uhm... at least i didnt collapse in front of the computer *looks at ely*
also yesterday Leg quit, made us all, including me, pretty sad ... details in the "farewell leg" thread...

also, as a sidenote, i see an increasing number of LA venos, does the understanding that it r0xx0rz establish itself?

Last edited by Rina on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elefore Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:58 am

lol imma try this link for the song dunno if it will work or not :http://www.tsrocks.com/m/mark_lowry_texts/bein_happy.html
Elefore
Elefore
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  RoninStrider Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:16 am

Ahoy maties. Tired. Getting a lot of things worked out with friends and family. I wanted to sleep at 11 or 12 at least but there's lots to discuss. Even got in an argument with one. =__=

Anywhoadaddy, as if I don't have enough to deal with out of game, I have TONS also in game. Getting the faction as ready as possible for next weeks TW. I know it's fast and all of a sudden but I know it's something that everyone will enjoy. (Those that are participating that is.) The opportunity opened itself up to us yet again and hopefully this time we can cash in on it. The last time we had an opportunity to get some land and TW in I wasn't back at the helm yet and we missed it. I don't want that to happen again without us even trying. The main thing is that I want us to have fun and a good time.

Things were taking a real badd turn for the worse and I'm hoping I came in fast enough to save it and make it turn for the better. Very Happy I can't do this alone and we don't have much time but I hope I can keep Rhythm a place true to my intentions when I created it. And that's a place where friends can come together, relax, talk to each other, have fun, help each other, and enjoy the game. Anyone who goes against that or ruins that atmosphere for others, your free to play elsewhere. It's a win/win situation. If you at all have any problems with anything or one, you can always talk to me about it as you've done so in the past and I'll do my best to make everything alright. =3

Oh, one last thing to get off my chest that REALLY irks me. Everyone who knows me a little bit knows I hate selfish people. And they also know I'm not afraid to speak my mind. There's been a couple who've come and gone in here lately too. So with that, all you selfish people who care only about yourself and think the faction and PW revolve around you, please stop and think about others for a second. They are here trying to have fun in this game too. Don't forget that. You don't know them or their situation or what they're going through so don't pretend to. If you think your time, quest, boss, agenda, mustache, eyesore, headache, cramped finger, sore wrist is more important than another's, please do us all a favor and leave and save us all the trouble. I don't want this to be a place where when someone has a problem, others' reactions are simply "That's their problem" or "Sucks to be them." And this goes to everyone. High levels aren't any better than lower levels. We were all their once too and needed the help. But also, we're not here to give anyone a free ride either and do everything for you. We've fought, died and busted our asses to get where we are. It wasn't easy, don't expect your road to be any easier.

That's my vents and heartfelt talk to everyone so you can understand where I'm coming from for a bit. I'm done now haha. Think of it however you want; I'm a jerk, stuck up or whatever. Just doing and saying what needs to be. Not like I enjoy it. =___=

Twisted Evil
RoninStrider
RoninStrider
Weavers
Weavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:29 am

Agreed, Ronin. And you're not a jerk or anything like that. And anyone who thinks so is ridiculous. -.-
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:44 am

Many good thoughts Sir Strider. We must be cautious to not get to caught up in our own little bit of PWI. At the end of the day we all log off and eat food, read the paper, go to work/school, have parents nagging us etc etc..... the point is, it's a game we all play to enjoy.

We have a great faction, with a profoundly diverse group of players and personalities. We must remember that we are all individuals, with different styles of speaking (different native languages even), different cultural back grounds and different outlooks on the world (real or in game).

On the boss kill note, I personally felt what it is like to get completely overwhelmed with boss kill requests. MintJulip is now of a level to do many of the most common bosses, which I will usually do without hesitation. I realize now though that I am going to have to turn people down sometimes or else MintJulip will always be the same level (and poor). It takes time and money to get to those bosses, and now I finally appreciate what grinding in this game truly means. Grinding now means 3 hours for 3 percent of xp, that means if I die with no rez, I have lost 3+ hours of my game time, not including travel time (actually i've GAINED 3 more hours of game time LOL). Remember, the person killing the bosses with you doesn't get xp. Also, look at it this way.... MintJulip was 58 or 59 by the time I got around to killing my level 49 culti bosses. And frankly, things like Jewel don't even really need to get killed, they aren't part of a chain. So relax, take a chill pill, now a days i'll do bosses right after I level. BUT... please ask, and I would ask people in the guild to please respond when someone asks.

Lately i've noticed guild chat can get a bit....snippy... we need to cut that out. If you are having problems with someone take it to pm's, the faction doesn't need to hear about it.

With the upcoming TW we need to be able to work together as a unit. Always remember that this is FUN ! If you don't want to TW you certainly don't have to. I figure that it's a whole side of the game I haven't even seen yet, so i'm very curious about it. If it becomes a big headache, then, I won't TW anymore LOL, simple as that. I think it will be fun, and it will be really really awesome to go into a zone and see "blah blah blah: Held by Rhythm"... FTW !!

And lastly, I LOVE THIS FACTION !!

Peace !
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:47 pm

today sucked, simple as that

2 asshole quests with butterfly herbs that took hours, 4 deaths one of which unressed (well actually 3 unressed but for the 1st and 2nd i had GAs, thx elaz)
some shitty other game interferring with pwi and players i care about

also, i resigned as marshal coz not everyone in the fac fully accepts me and in that case i dont deserve to be a representative

oh yes and finally, i took the race 5 minutes ago and then left the place without talking to the npc and getting my reward (exp, spirit, badge)

maybe tomorrow will be better but i dont see why it should
Rina
Rina
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Freestyle It~ - Page 2 Empty Minty vision

Post  Hobocop Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:14 am

Ahhhhh !!! 2 more classes left on this lovely Friday !! With a 3 hour break to play PWI in between.

Unfortunately most of that break is gonna be taken up re-loading the damn game since they erased it from the school network drive. (Stupid drive clean-up). I know I should just put it onto a disk and play it from there, but, I don't....

Lets see, I now have 2k source of force which is my main goal in the game atm. I want a Herc soooo baaaad !! When I get it I will be very excited to see what it can tank... so, have some bosses ready for me ! After I get a herc I want new arcane gear since i'm going to switch back to arcane.

I also need to get my TT70 weapon since Minty just dinged 69 (Finally). So much I want to do, so little pw time, school has been getting rougher and rougher.

One more week till spring break (WOOT) I am going down to canyon lands to do some hiking, camping, and be a backwoods Hobo for a few days. I can't wait ! It's gonna be awesome, It's good for my soul !

Anyway,

Peace
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Freestyle It~ - Page 2 Empty A holiday of sorts

Post  Hobocop Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:36 pm

OK, i'm gonna have to double post.. I don't take the blame !! Anyway, just lettin ya'll know that I won't be on much for the next couple of weeks. This week being a week before spring break I have mucho worko to do. Then, during spring break i'm gonna be backpacking down in canyon lands (not candy land) WOOT !! I can't wait !!

Anyway, that's where Minty will be !

Peace,

Hobo
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaziah Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Awwww you will be missed while you are away, Minty. We'll be waiting for ya to come back Smile
Elaziah
Elaziah
Poetically Sound
Poetically Sound

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Freestyle It~ - Page 2 Empty owww!

Post  OInfernoO Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:36 pm

... dang it... i just got back and then ur out for not just a week, a couple... aww dats sucks.. we'll miss you though...
...well good luck on your studies man! hehe
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stori Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:46 pm

I just got back too.. awww... stay a lil longer PuH-leEeASe What a Face
Stori
Stori
Spoken Traveller
Spoken Traveller

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobocop Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:11 pm

OMG, Inferior is back !? Aw man, it's cool though, i'll be back in a couple weeks !

peace
Hobocop
Hobocop
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down