Rhythm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Music Maker
Gallery

The Finale ~ Pirate Island Empty
Latest topics
» ilawa hotele
The Finale ~ Pirate Island EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm by Guest

» pokoje lwów
The Finale ~ Pirate Island EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» chorwacja noclegi domki
The Finale ~ Pirate Island EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

» noclegi sopot tanie
The Finale ~ Pirate Island EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

» domki solina kwatery
The Finale ~ Pirate Island EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» noclegi niedzica i okolice
The Finale ~ Pirate Island EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» wlochy apartamenty morze
The Finale ~ Pirate Island EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm by Guest

» radom noclegi tanie
The Finale ~ Pirate Island EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» leba noclegi blisko morza
The Finale ~ Pirate Island EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

The Finale ~ Pirate Island

4 posters

Go down

The Finale ~ Pirate Island Empty The Finale ~ Pirate Island

Post  Elyia Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:04 pm

War drums beats, the mighty warrior stands upon a stone looking out into the horizon. The sky, pure blue and soon to redden; the wind against his back, it was the perfect setting. His grip tightened around the hilt of his sword. His armour stale and rustic from continuous blood bathes and sorrow. Drawing him his breath, he then took the last breath before letting out a blood curdling scream. The thousands of warriors below him thunder forward, shockwaves upon metal and earth shook the very sky itself. Then the sky began to speckle in darkness. The streaks slowly bled the sky, as darkness shadowed the sun. Then the mighty warrior watched as hundreds upon hundreds of his men were struck down in darkness.
Searing bright lights flashed through the thick darkness and ripped through his men. There was no sound left, only the chittering of arrows ripping through the air.

Birds within darkness, salvation of death comes with light.

“What are you doing man?” Inferior was sitting on the deck looking at Goon.
“Oh umm... I was screaming at the ghosts.” Goon unaware of what just happen began to wonder if these were truly dreams of fantasy, and not callings of the unknowns.

“You’re kind of creeping me out. So stop it.” Inferior went back to napping. Goon looked around and saw Rebel was asleep at the wheel.

“Oh...” Looking out at the horizon, there was nothing to indicate land. They were adrift at sea for awhile, now lost. They had arrived at Dragon’s Gulf but found nothing but carcasses among carcasses. Ruins of a once large ship, and yet nowhere could Xoro be found.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So how did you know where I was?” Furry was stroking Lagalos’ hair.

Still weak and fatigue, he began to explain everything.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Lagalos and Ronneir were sitting one day after combat training, eating their lunch talking over their latest technique.

“So basically now I can channel a large amount of energy through my body. It’s like a shockwave, and Anak said it travels through the ether disrupting everything.” Ronneir was demonstrating with his peach, and scattered the grapes around it.

“Oh nice, well I can channel and store a bit of elemental magic in arrows, but I can do that for any weapons.”
“Nice, so you can have a flaming sword?”
“Yeah, it’s pretty cool.”
“Can I see it?”
“Sure.” Lagalos picked up Ronneir’s sword and charged up his magic and unleashed a blazing flame through the blade; his hand glow a deep vibrant red.

“Nice!” Ronneir looked in amazement. Then suddenly Lagalos threw the sword forward as it wedged itself into the cave wall. Then it exploded.

“Uuuhhh what just happened?”
“It’s unstable magic. Blows up on contact.”
“Uh huh...”
“That’s why most elves are archers, it blows up on contact, and if the sword hit something, it would have blew up in my face.”
“You blew up my sword...”
“So yeah, I don’t know how to exactly fix that yet.”
“Why didn’t you jus tell me...”
“I think I can stabilize the magic if I could cycle the magic through the weapon.”
“I liked that sword... you jerk...”
“Oh look a new sword.”
“What?” When Ronneir turned back, he saw Lagalos slipped away.

“Heh heh, those two crack me up.” The demon king was watching them through his watery orb.
“What are you doing sweets? Hey who’s that handsome fella?” The queen sat down beside him. Then suddenly remembering, “Eh.. wait, he’s the one you helped take down the Lunar Holders... Jeeze what for?”

“Well hun, in the future, that little boy there will end up being one of the prominent figures in closing the sleeping gates.”

“Wait, what? You mean..”
“Shhhh yes.” He smiled and groped her breast and gave a devilish smile.

Elise looked at Anak, and he looked back at her.
“Got the word from boss lady?”
“Yep.”
“Ok dear, lets call them in.”

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Minty sent Dianin down, and after an hour, she remerged and Minty found that Mr. Strider had left in an underwater sea vessel and found out where.

“Oh...” Minty then casted Dianin free, knowing that one day they will cross path again. Then on her flying manta ray, she set off to where Mr. Strider was going. The Sleeping Gates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she’s dead” Ariel whispered.

Mr. Strider stood there, unable to look away. His heart yearned and ached into pieces he could no longer feel. He tried to say something, but he couldn’t. He continued to caress Xoro’s body. Always hoping for a beat of life. Come back like Laga did... please.... But he knew better, demon bent elves don’t get a second chance.

helloooo... boss you there?” Then suddenly Mr. Strider’s body convulsed and he got up, leaving Xoro on the floor.

Shut up, this stupid human won’t let me have control. Meh meh meh friends, meh meh meh Xoro, meh meh meh girls, meh meh meh Xoro” His voice, no longer Mr. Strider but rather a distorted sound that echoed continuously within his throat.

ohh ok, anyways we’re almost at Pirate Island.
Good, ok lets go, uhhg and help me carry this wench, looks like hubbie won’t go without her.
what ever you say, remember the deal though, I get all the men from your group.
Yeah yeah, I’ll just tell all the men in Nefarious that they’re going on a cruise or something.
hehehee, just what I expected from the demon I love and the leader of Nefarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swimming in darkness, Mr. Strider was dreaming once again. Of the past, of the day that they defeated Xoro, of the day that he married Xoro, of the day before where he first spend the night with Xoro. Then everything was shattered, and the only thing pulsing inside of him was something that kept convincing him that everything will be ok.

It was warm, and friendly. It would engulf Mr. Strider in his moment of weakness and exhaustion and make him feel better. Xoro will come back. It told him, and many other things did it tell him.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Climbing back up the path towards the crowded cliff, Ronneir and Lagalos found a few men left.

“So you’ve returned. You think this time that your make-shift elemental armour will work?” The Darkest was there upon her throne, looking down at them. A glimmer of anger sparked.

“Yep.” Lagalos patted Ronneir’s chest. They both grinned they knew this time they’ll overcome the Darkest’s power.

“In that case.” Black bolts of lightning danced through her arm and branched out towards the ceiling of the castle’s banquet hall. Scraping the stones above her, soon a dust of stone sediments covered everything.

“Ok didn’t see that one coming.” Ronneir jumped and ducked as black bolts of arrows brazed past him. He pulled out his new sword, prepared to charge at the right moment, he concentrated his spirit to form a skin of armour. Staring at the shadow of Lagalos, they both exchanged hand signals.

Lagalos ran towards the Darkest with arrows out and piercing through the sandy mist, exchanging and evading arrows for bolts of magic. Crap my shell’s not going to hold up for long, need to get closer.

“Nuh uh your not getting close to me again.” The Darkest casted out balls of lightning to circle her and then they spread out rushing towards Lagalos and Ronneir.

Almost with no time to react, Ronneir burst into unfathomable speed and evaded the lighting balls with ease. Within moments, the Darkest faced Ronneir, and then lightning bolts shot out of Lagalos’ hands, nullifying the Darkest’s attack. Before she could do anything, Ronneir let out an explosive shock of energy, numbing her entire body as arrows plunged into her articulations.

Gasping for breathe, she stared at them as she coughed out blood. Heavy breathes partook her as she started to heal instantly. The arrows begun to burn as her wounds closed up, but Ronneir about to plunge his blade into her head was immediately blown back by a dark aura.

“You... can’t... TAKE IT!” Her pupils disappeared, a pure white overtakes as a creeping dark tone stains outwards slowly from her eyes.

“Crap she’s unleashing her demon form!” Lagalos almost had no time to evade as large gaping vortexes appeared below them, trying to ensnare them. Firing an arrow, he only managed to plunge it deep into the throne beside her head. Ronneir and Lagalos retreated to the far end of the banquet, trying to regroup and keep a distance between them and the Darkest’s unleashed form.

“What do we do?” Ronneir looked at Lagalos for a plan.
“Do what we always do.” He did a thumb’s up as a black bolt shot out and hit him in the chest. Rolling back up, Lagalos was intoxicated with the smell of burnt rubber.
“Oh for fuck’s sake.” Lagalos turned and fired a few arrows, only knowing that they were useless against her powerful shell. Ronneir smiled and nodded as he saw the wire that Lagalos was clutching on.

Ronneir and Lagalos stared at the Darkest as she smirked at them and then everything went black. All they could hear were buzzing sounds surrounding them. They were caught in a network of black bolts, and then Ronneir unleashed a tremendous shockwave, that within an instance an explosion erupted behind the Darkest and the net disappeared. She laid face-down on the ground unconscious, as Ronneir and Lagalos approached her with caution.

“Whew that was a close one.”
“Yep.”
Kukukukukuku that was indeed a clever tactic.” The distorted voice from the Darkest made Lagalos and Ronneir leap back into a defensive position.

My oh my, what clever mortals we have here. To imagine you missed that arrow on purpose and used a string to charge it with unstable magic. That was something you don’t see everyday.” The Darkest was on her feet again, but both of them noticed that her eyes have turned into a demon –blood red, her physical shape was starting to contort as a shadow-like flesh pulled itself from her mouth.

“What are you?” Ronneir held his blade up along with Lagalos who charged his arrow and ready to release.

Poor poor girl, how could you boys do that to such an innocent girl kukukuahaha!” The shadow formed into a large human-shaped figure. Its eyes glowed a crimson as it flexed it shadow flesh and contorted with a thick density.

“What do you mean?” There was guilt now, their weapons lowered at the possibility they had done something wrong. But at that moment, their lax in their guard, the demon leapt at them and barely dodging it, Lagalos escaped unscathed while Ronneir had a mere scratch.

Tsk, your both still alive.” The demon lost fixture of his built and started to fall apart, but before he evaporated into oblivion he smirked and stared at them both.

Kukukuahahahahaha!” Was the last sound that echoed before the silence. Both of them stood there for an uncertain amount of time, swaying from exhaustion and fatigue; Then they quickly saw to that the Darkest was still alive.

“She’ll be ok, thank goodness.” Ronneir’s hands on her pulse, he quickly looked away and blushed.
“What?” Lagalos now a bit curious; Up close she appeared angelic and innocent, a radiance of some kind of beauty was emitting from her. Then Lagalos saw the War Robe, and just as he reached to remove it, he realized the same conclusion, blushed and turned to Ronneir.

“Best out of three?” Ronneir said.
“Best out of three.” Lagalos confirmed.
Together they chanted, “Lion, Tree, People!” as they looked at each other’s hand.
“Hah! Tree falls on lion, I win this round.” Lagalos grinned.
“Ok ok again!”
“Lion, Tree, People!”
“Hah! Lion eats people! Now it’s one to one.”

In the end Ronneir won, after multiple ties, to remove the War Robe from the Darkest. Unfortunately he didn’t get far as she regained consciousness.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

The Finale ~ Pirate Island Empty Part 2

Post  Elyia Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:08 pm

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

“It was a long time ago, back when I was young, Ronneir was in trouble. I had to go to the Demon realm to find an elixir that saved him. But along the way I was granted Demon powers and had to overcome two Demi-Titans that were larger than the mountains here, for the elixir. There was no possible way of defeating them, so though I tried, I was intervened.

The Demon King approached me, in nothing like what I would expect a Demon King to wear. He had no armour on, nor any weapons. He was strong, he activated the demon form inside of me and that’s when the battle began against two of his own Demi-Titans. It didn’t last long, he just punched them both and they froze, giving me enough time to fly up and get the elixir from a lake on one of their shoulders, and fly away.

He did though, tell me that when the time comes, I will be called upon, to return the favour, and that the powers were just tools to carry out that favour.”

“How does that affect now?”
“He’s still watching I bet, and he told me to come here to save you, because he needs you too, to prevent the disastrous events to come.” Lagalos stared into Furry’s eyes; He knew she was uncomfortable with the idea of helping a Demon, let alone the King of them all.

“We promised, and this is the first time you asked. So of course, if you tell me what’s happening.”
“Ronneir’s under the influence of a renegade demon, from years ago with our battle against Xoro. The demon, Octavios, has been manipulating everything, and plans to open the Sleeping Gates.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now after all these years, I finally can awaken and prepare to march my new army. This world will be mine, and I, Octavios, shall be KING!” Octavios cackled in his menacing laughter and stared out at the island as they approach to prepare for the final bout.

Ariel hums a lullaby as she saw to Xoro’s body was fitted neatly inside of a coffin. Going back onto the deck she peered and saw a few unexpected guests.

hey boss will they be a problem?
No, we can set forth our new batch of recruits to hone their blood lust. We need to see to it that the Wraith’s will fully cooperate with me, after I give them the offer of their lives of course.” He chuckled as his plan landed on the docks. The planks landed and out marched the new Nefarious recruits. They all stood in silence and obedience as their leader in glistening armour stood above them all.

WE WILL CONQUER THESE LOST SOULS, AND TO CONQUER WE SHARPEN OUR BLADES!” Octavios roared, and then with the stomping and chants of his small army they marched out to shore.

The pirates were taken by surprised but they quickly rallied together and with their chants, were indistinctively noticeable and intimidating to the new recruits. But none the less they gained more reason to fight for than the evasion of death.

From the mountain top, Hiya and Tlong still watched this unexpected turn of events. The pirates were now clashing blades and unmentionables against the unforeseen battalions. While the two refuge that were on the run were now hiding within the bushes.

“I don’t like the feel from that person.” Hiya pointed at Ronneir’s body.
“Yeah me too, I think he hates everything.”
“We need to help the pirates.” Hiya empathy was getting the best of her.
“Why?” Tlong could not fathoms nor wish to think of the reward they may receive from aiding the pirates.

“Because, I think something bad will happen if the pirates loss.”
“Yeah your right.” Then with a leap Tlong slid down the mountain side, as Hiya sprouted her wings and descent towards the battle ground.

Within the bushes Huck and Choco were wondering what to do now, the island was under attack by a small army and there was no way to escape. They crawled across into the depths of the island avoiding combat when they came upon the presence of Tlong and Hiya.

Jumping up, Huck pulled out axes as with Tlong, Hiya and Choco squared each other off. A match between axes and wands.

Choco and Hiya immediately did the same thing, they both sent bolts of lightning to the opposing axe-wielders. Tlong and Huck flew into the foilages as both women looked at each other and turned to aid their fallen comrade.

“She’s strong.” Tlong moaned, he luckily used his spirit to convert his entire physical defense to magic at the last moment. Jumping up he and Hiya rushed their opponents before Choco could heal Huck.

Huck jumped out at Tlong though, and unharmed, as his attacks though not as fierce as Tlong, he did not lose ground and only advanced towards him. Hiya tried to assist Tlong by firing bolts of lightning at Huck but they were ineffective.

“Tlong! I can’t hurt him with my magic! Something’s wrong!” Hiya casted shields and tried to give Tlong the edge, but Huck kept pushing forward.

Choco having gone into the foliage to look for Huck was lost as she didn’t find him anywhere. Wandering around, she stumbled upon an encampment with many pirates. There stood a large pirate and he roared out at her.

“GET HER! SHE BE THE ONE WHO BE ATTACKING US!” Choco panicked and casted a large ray of lightning striking many of the pirates down. The captain of the pirates stared at her with intent, and lunged forward.

Choco went into the trance of battle and screamed her battle-cry. “PEW PEW!” A bolt of lightning danced through the air between her hands and his chest as he was sent flying back.

He remained unconscious as the remaining pirates stared at her and their captain. One of them picked up his hat, and then they all mobbed Choco.

She couldn’t move as they pinned her down and stripped her of her clothes. Screaming for help after they were done she stood up to see that now she was in a smaller version of the pirate’s clothing with his hat and saber.

“ALL HERE BE THE NEW QUEEN OF PIRATES.” The pirates all roared in cheers.
“Wait hold on I just beat your captain and now I’m your queen?”
“Yes that’s how our government on pirate island works.”
“I make the rules?”
“Yes.”
“So he made it so everyone humps the intruder?”
“No, we were just bored.”
“Oh.”
“What is your name?”
“Choco.”
“Ok then, as your first duty, help us fend off the intruders.”
“Only if you promise no more humping.”
“Help us fend off the intruders.”
“No more humping, I command you all as Queen of the pirates.”
“Help us fend off the intruders.”
“Ok deal. Be right back.” Then Choco, now queen of the pirates went to find Huck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Furry was carrying Lagalos on her flying manta-ray as they began their flight to the Sleeping Gates. Lagalos was unconscious and resting; while Furry knew they had very little chance in stopping Octavios and Ronneir, she knew that what should the gates be opened again, the surge of new power will destroy everything.

The wind around her suddenly changed, as she caught the whiff of stained blood. Then summoning out a horde of bees to shroud her, a sudden barrage of arrows were blocked by her pets.

“Tsk, I guess we were a second too late.” An archer disfigured from battles emerged from the tree tops. Signalling with his hands, a dozen archers flew from the tree lines into the sky to surround Furry.

“Hmmmm guess your trapped now aren’t you.” He smiled. His squad raised their bow and charged their arrows, ready to take her out.

“What do you want?” Furry was trying to calmly calculate any possible way of escape, though it was beginning to seem feeble.

“Easy, just give us Lagalos, and we’ll kill you quickly.”
“Was it Ronneir that sent you?”
“But of course, our beloved leader. He finds that your little elf there is too dangerous to his purging of this world. So what do you say? Want to do this peacefully?” He extended his hands out mockingly. His pure white hair, and pale face was typical for the elves, but the scars on his face, did not reassure Furry. Only Elves who have gone through multiple fatal wounds could ever gain those kind of scars.

She held up her bees, and then slowly she commanded them to descend.

“Ah that’s a good girl, now hand him over to us. We’ll make sure he doesn’t suffer.” He smirked, then a flash of killer intent blared through her eyes as he then shouted them to fire.

It was too late, she dropped Lagalos, as the bees cushioned his fall and carried him to safety as Furry dodged and parried the arrows with ease. Smiling at them she then casted curses on them, and then unsummoning her manta she transformed into a fox as she fell into the trees below.

Furry crashed through the branches and landed without serious injuries, shaking off the branches and leaves, she then was surrounded by spearmen.

The archer descended and chuckled at her. “You really think we wouldn’t have prepared a ground force?”

Furry then let out a bark and then bees and wolves were summoned and attacked them from all directions. Casting the spirit of the summer winds, she dashed away unscathed and found Lagalos’ body. Picking it up, she then slipped away.

“You’re troublesome sometimes you know that right?” She said looking at him as he stayed limp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebel, Stealth, Inferior and Goon were all floating on the boat towards Dreamweaver’s Port, upon dock they asked around for information. Soon Inferior found out a lead.

“So you said that there was a mermaid, a tall handsome guy with a bunch of soldiers awhile ago?”
“Yep.”
“Who told you that?”
“Some dude with a broken pelvis.”
“Where were they going?”
“Gay pirate island of doom.”
“Great let’s go.” Rebel looked at the unwilling friends of her.
“Didn’t you hear what he said?” Stealth said uneasily.
“Yeah, gay pirate island of doom.” Rebel was chirpy.
“He had a broken pelvis.” Inferior said clutching his bottom protectively.
“He probably was kicked by a man with big boots.” She was trying to be encouraging.
“He was crying when he told me that.” Goon was now slowly moving away.
“Oh come on, I’ll tell you personally, it’s not that bad, if worse comes to worse, don’t clench, makes it worse.” She then tied up the guys, and tossed them on their boat as they sailed towards Pirate Island.

“Mmffgg Hmmbfff...” All three guys were gagged and tied as they watched their last days of purity disappear in the horizon.
Elyia
Elyia
Weavers
Weavers

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://rhythms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

The Finale ~ Pirate Island Empty AWESOME!

Post  OInfernoO Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:20 pm

.... ohh i missed this hahah... i had to read the last chapter before this to get me on track again! hehehe
... Top Notch ely... i want more ! hehehe cool! Very Happy
OInfernoO
OInfernoO
The Entertainer
The Entertainer

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

The Finale ~ Pirate Island Empty Re: The Finale ~ Pirate Island

Post  Twixie Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 pm

PEW PEW PEW Very Happy
Twixie